UFC Fight Night: McDonald vs Lineker - Wed 13 Jul

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dont actually know, he was one of those unfortunate fellows though that are only remembered for bad things that happened to them, poor fucker.

Another example would be Sean Salmon.

Or Kalib Starnes who beat Chris Leben and Jason MacDonald and has a winning MMA career but will always be remembered for one fight.

Ferguson/Vannata was definitely fight of the night. Lineker/McDonald is also worth checking out. But in general a thumbs up for the main card and the prelims. I do agree with the number of shows there's a big danger of burnout, I mean there's two more shows this month too, a Fight Night and UFC 201 but if the fights are exciting then I don't mind.

• Paid Members

Apparently, the night before the fight, Ferguson fell asleep on the couch and his friends got 2 really lame angel wings tattooed onto his back - he went into the cage without even noticing!

Watched the rest of this last night and it might be my favourite show of the year. There was some pretty brutal stuff too - if UFC 200 was their Wrestlemania then this was their Cage of Death. Highly recommended if you haven't checked it out yet. 

• Paid Members

you don't trade with John Lineker, you just don't.

did you see that shot that McDonald caught him with just before he got put to sleep? It just bounced off the wee fuckers chin as though it was nothing.

It really was like watching Superman being punched. He didn't fucking budge an inch.

Archived