What Culture Pro Wrestling LIVE (Newcastle) - 27th & 28th July

It's the Mexican qualifier for their 64 man Pro Wrestling World Cup. They have the England and Scotland ones coming up on the 21/22 March and there's a bracket for Germany, Canada, USA, Japan and a Rest Of The World bracket with 8 other countries. 2 winners from each bracket go to the finals in August. The qualifiers are:

Rey Mysterio v Alberto El Patron

Drago v El Ligero (Didn't know there was a Leeds in Mexico. In all seriousness, I see it's from a kayfabe viewpoint)

Penta El Cero M v Rey Fenix

El Hijo Del Do Caras v Juventud Guerrera (replacing the originally announced Caristico/Sin Cara 1.0)

Also confirmed to appear are Drew Galloway, Cody Rhodes & Stu Bennett.

I had a look for the heck of it and £60 for ringside. Crazy. Whats the most anyone's filled it?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Coventry Skydome. The BritWres Mecca. If you can make it there you'll make it anywhere etc.

Skydome? They're fucked now. The graveyard of Britwres.

It really is, isn't it? I don't think it was much good for NOAH, either; they were on a slow but downward spiral after European Navigation.

Anyone else heading to the upcoming show in Manchester? Can't say I keep up with the WCPW product, but they've announced the Young Bucks and Matt Riddle as wrestling so they'll probably be taking my money for that night.

When and where is the Manchester show?

20th March at Bowlers Exhibition Centre, I want to say they hosted the last WCPW show in Manchester there but not certain.

When and where is the Manchester show?

20th March at Bowlers Exhibition Centre, I want to say they hosted the last WCPW show in Manchester there but not certain.

Why don't LPW run that venue?

The pies are shit

Without reading the whole thread, what are their shows generally like? Production values wise? What do they normally draw? Will probably get a decent ticket for the show and was just wandering. Cheers.

I went to the first Manchester show, drew 2000. Very good looking ring and set-up. Looks better in person than on camera.

Lively crowd and good length matches, would love to go to more but can't get to any of the locations for weeknight shows.

Archived