What Culture Pro Wrestling LIVE (Newcastle) - 27th & 28th July

yeah I don't have an issue with it, shrewd enough and obviously worked for him, just relevant to the point raised that it's seemingly about the youtube guys first and less about the wrestling

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard any reports from the Manchester show at Bowlers on Friday night?

Went along for a gander, 

Zack Sabre and Travis Banks

had a belter of a match. Made it worth sitting through all the "ONE FALL!" and "TEN! TEN! TEN!" malarkey. I still don't get that stuff in the slightest, what's the attraction? 

Has anyone heard any reports from the Manchester show at Bowlers on Friday night?

Went along for a gander,

Zack Sabre and Travis Banks

had a belter of a match. Made it worth sitting through all the "ONE FALL!" and "TEN! TEN! TEN!" malarkey. I still don't get that stuff in the slightest, what's the attraction?

Same at the Liverpool show to be honest. I left during the main event as the fans chants and shouting got more obnoxious and annoying as the night went on. Luckily I still got to see the main event on YouTube and was glad I didn't stay.

With the Count Outs, I noticed in Progress people will yell the next number the fee has to count. At NXT TakeOver: Toronto. People got yelling Ten going with them. And the Moose schtick is getting everywhere as well. Ever since the Daniel Bryan Yes and No chants. It seems the one syllable catchphrases have potential to catch a life of their own. Back to my point. It's like with succeeding number, TEN! And Moose. It seems like the aim is to throw the ref off count. It does get annoying after a while.

Was it not Paz? Sure I heard him on a podcast saying that the fans were already doing it, but them doing it threw him and he fucked up as a result. So the fans have kept going it. Personally think its shit as fans should be investing in the match, and are spoiling a form of close finish of even a finish as its takes the drama away if fans get to ten first

• 2 weeks later...

Archived