LPW Wrestling presents Rise from the Ashes

LPW

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bash Def Kendo, Nathan Cruz, and Priscilla to become the new LPW Heavyweight Champion

The Superflys beat The UK Hooligans & Special Edition

Shax beats Lady Lori, Saraya Knight & Violet O’Hara to become the first LPW Women’s Champion

Robin beats Brad o’Brien

Charlie Windsor beats Sam Knee

Alex Young drew with Ricky Knight Jr

Formation of The Syndicate - Bash (LPW Champion) + Robin Lekime + Alex Young + Sam Knee w/Innocence

Went to the show on Saturday.

I really enjoyed myself.

Quick thoughts on the show:

The bad bits:

Hated the ring announcer, just bored me rotten and every time there was a 2 count he had to announce it on the mic.

Also the Dancers added absolute nothing at all, personally i wouldn't have bothered.

The good bits:

All 6 matches i really enjoyed.

Alex Young & Ricky Knight Jr was really good, would love to see them fight again, the end of the match was a bit silly but i still enjoyed it.

Charlie Windsor looks an absolute beast, his selling was proper old school, which you don't see much.

The women's title match i loved, Shax took a sick bump but still carried on and won the title. Saraya scares me! Massive fan of Violet O'hara to start with and she impressed me again.

For me the Tag match was my favourite and they also announced a survivor series match for the next show (Superflys & Special edition vs the uk hooligans and 2 partners of there choice), they didn't say if it was an elimination match or not.

very fair review buddy imo no show is 100 percent and feed back is good if put the way you have. i think if that venue was full it would be rocking as not a big crowd but very lively and knowledgeable, Adam is working very hard really hopes he can draw well in future, i and all the WAW Guys and Bellatrix girls had a fun night.   

Yeh very fair comments, thats what i wanted good and bad stuff if i made any mistakes and you gave me it. In defence of the singer and dancer i wanted to take a risk, 2 risks. One i did not do due to some reasons and the 2nd risk was the dancer and singer, i wanted a big entrance mainly for Priscilla and i took the risk and more likeiy failed. You don't see many promoters taking risks on a live show and i took a risk. Matches were great. I had 2 personal fav. Crowing a new women's Champ and The tag match finally seeing that disrepectful Zak knight get his ass kicked.

Thank you again Bradford for the review and i am happy with it and hope to see you not only at LPW shows but others i run.

Archived