LPW Wrestling presents Rise from the Ashes

LPW

Not a critism aimed at anybody, but why does Ricky Knight jr wear a mask? If he's Ricky knight's son, surely he'd just be sans-mask ? Mainly that and its like a Black tiger/tiger mask rip off mask at that, I just don't get it.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a critism aimed at anybody, but why does Ricky Knight jr wear a mask? If he's Ricky knight's son, surely he'd just be sans-mask ? Mainly that and its like a Black tiger/tiger mask rip off mask at that, I just don't get it.

I think he's Roy (Zebra Kid)'s son

• Paid Members

He is indeed Roy's son.

He started out using the name "Battlekat the 3rd" so that's the genesis of the mask - the Battlekats are a bit of a tradition in WAW, I think Jimmy Ocean used the gimmick first and it's sort of been passed down over time. Although they predominantly use different ring names now, when he teams with PJ Knight they still go by "The Battlekats" and both wear the masks at all times.

I think there's definitely an element of the mask being used to "cover up" the fact that they both look very youthful (because they are!) as well.

He is indeed Roy's son.

He started out using the name "Battlekat the 3rd" so that's the genesis of the mask - the Battlekats are a bit of a tradition in WAW, I think Jimmy Ocean used the gimmick first and it's sort of been passed down over time. Although they predominantly use different ring names now, when he teams with PJ Knight they still go by "The Battlekats" and both wear the masks at all times.

I think there's definitely an element of the mask being used to "cover up" the fact that they both look very youthful (because they are!) as well.

AH, ok that makes more sense. Battlekat III or something like that would still be a better name, but fair enough. Didn't know Zebra had a son, but good stuff. If he sticks with it, Zebra Kid jnr should well be a thing.

42 – Near TK Max on headrow goes to Harehills Lane

50 – Near TK Max or Art Gallery On the headrow, Goes to the stop after St james and it be a 5 – 10 min walk

16 – You get it outside Mecca bingo neat the coach station and goes neat the venue I been told

ALSO A INTERVIEW HERE WITH A LOCAL PAPER

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/boxing/shax-hoping-to-rise-from-the-ashes-in-harehills-wrestling-show-1-8193719

No because  Danny Rodd and his troll mate wreck caused trouble between me and a number of taxi firms by sending them to my home and acting like me when it was not so its hard to get them on board now, plus busses are cheaper than taxis most of the time.

Archived