Brands that you can't help but love

Briefcase

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennents is gypsy piss! And I like my cheap cans. Often wondered how seriously it was actually viewed in Scotland, kind of like how the Irish used to have a thing for Dutch Gold but always acknowledged it was afformentioned gypo piss.

My beer brand of choice is the wonderful Prazcky. Goes down smooth. You could trash through 8 of them in a sitting with relatively minimal body load the next day. Good tack.

I'm a Beamish drinker in pubs - that's Cork stout - Heiniken when it gets late. Plenty of fancyboy stuff on tap around here but I couldn't give a shite. Basic does it.

Carling is the only thing I would flat out refuse to drink even as a student. It tastes like morning after can end from the first sip. Genuinly horrifying.

We started getting spoiled for choice here around the mid noughties with the influx of Polish coming over with their groovy 5% cans like Karpackie which costed cheaper than the usual tack and changed the game from 6 packs to 4 packs.

Tennents limping in at 4% doesn't stand a chance. I used to always scoff but if you're racking up the tins even .2% does make a difference I find.

That's a fair point, I don't really drink lager now, or alcohol in general that much, but if I did it wouldn't be something under 4.8%. I do like the Bavaria lager Tesco sell's. A quid for a big bottle. Beer always tastes nicer in a bottle.

That's a fair point, I don't really drink lager now, or alcohol in general that much, but if I did it wouldn't be something under 4.8%. I do like the Bavaria lager Tesco sell's. A quid for a big bottle. Beer always tastes nicer in a bottle.

Bavaria is my go to beer to drink at home at the minute. 88p a bottle in ASDA.

I do the majority of my food shopping in Aldi, but Heinz Baked Beans or you can fuck off.

• Paid Members

Irn-Bru. Ive wrecked my beautiful teeth because of that sugary orange nectar. Thank god for illegal strength teeth bleach.

Have to agree, been drinking it since I was 4, have the logo tattooed on me, absolute addiction. Pretty sure I bleed orange.

Archived