European Veteran Tommy End signs with WWE | Official

LWOLeN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think LWOLeN is just a bit excited as he is Dutch (or just lives out there?) and Tommy End would be the first Dutch wrestler in WWE since...perhaps ever? Has there ever been one?

I think LWOLeN is just a bit excited as he is Dutch (or just lives out there?) and Tommy End would be the first Dutch wrestler in WWE since...perhaps ever? Has there ever been one?

* Jacob Grobbe (1924 - 2010), who competed under the name Hans Mortier, competed for WWWF between 1963 - 1964 and 1967 - 1969, and even challenged Bruno Sammartino for the WWWF World Heavyweight Championship. He's also a former 2-time NWA Flordia Heavyweight Champion. He was inducted into the Dutch Wrestling Hall Of Fame in 2015.

* Wim Ruska (1940 - 2015), the 1972 2-time Olympic Judo Champion, competed for WWWF in 1978. He was inducted into the Dutch Wrestling Hall Of Fame in 2014.

Although besides Emil Sitoci coming close in recent years, with dark matches and appearances at UK taped Raw & Smackdown episodes, no Dutchman have competed for WWE in the recent time...

They did sign former MMA Fighter Gzim Selmani to a NXT contract recently though...

• Paid Members

I just put the first clip Tobystag posted on there and I thought "I'll watch his entrance, bet he has a cool one". Then Mortis/Kanyon's music starts playing and I'm sat like, surely not? Then it is and I'm sat really confused until I realised it was actually Nitro on in the background and Mortis was coming in. Feel like an idiot.

In other news he did the best double foot stomp I've seen, but I still hate that finish.

Search google for posts done in the last " 24 hours"  with " Tommy End WWE". It's quite the sight.

The most amazing headline I've seen so far is " WWE signs the Devil".

* Jacob Grobbe (1924 - 2010), who competed under the name Hans Mortier, competed for WWWF between 1963 - 1964 and 1967 - 1969, and even challenged Bruno Sammartino for the WWWF World Heavyweight Championship. He's also a former 2-time NWA Flordia Heavyweight Champion. He was inducted into the Dutch Wrestling Hall Of Fame in 2015.

* Wim Ruska (1940 - 2015), the 1972 2-time Olympic Judo Champion, competed for WWWF in 1978. He was inducted into the Dutch Wrestling Hall Of Fame in 2014.

I bet all the life-long Jacobites were venting their disbelief on the NLFF in 2014.

Archived