European Veteran Tommy End signs with WWE | Official

LWOLeN

1bfbfe_294ed0b825e442b08f97fb92e2f19bf1.

PWTORCH just broke the news. Also read it on LordsofPain. Court Bauer called it. Fans are speculating now. No clue if it's true or not but let's discuss.

Tommy End is one of Europe's biggest stars.

He has the experience, the size, the look and mindset to become one of the World's biggest stars. He has already squared off against the worlds greatest performers: Jushin Liger, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Cesaro etc..

PWTorch has learned that international stand-out Tommy End has signed with WWE.
End, who regularly competes in the U.S. for WWNLive and PWG, is expected to report to WWE in September.
End has independent bookings through August before he shifts to WWE’s Performance Center.
End is coming off a major independent tournament victory at Progress Wrestling’s Super Strong Style 16 last weekend in London. Now, he’s looking to advance in his career with WWE.

tend.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen him have a few decent matches in PWG, but his look...nah, makes fucking Ambrose look like Billy Graham, and he looks smelly.

He tries way too hard for my taste with the MMA incorporated stuff, I'm sound with a bit of that in Pro Wrestling but if I wanna see Muay Thai or 12 kimura locks a match I'll watch UFC.

• Paid Members

I like Tommy, but everything that makes Tommy himself is stuff that he either will be asked to tone down, or other people already kind of have earmarked as "their" thing. I'm not sure an amended version of his act would stand out in NXT.

I like Tommy, but everything that makes Tommy himself is stuff that he either will be asked to tone down, or other people already kind of have earmarked as "their" thing. I'm not sure an amended version of his act would stand out in NXT.

End is a very unique individual. Pro Wrestling is currently very healthy in Europe and Tommy End has been on the forefront of all the major promotions.

His look alone turns heads and gets people talking. I'm sure he is used to it. With the WWE/nXt machine behind him he could be a really interesting character on television with a very unique style. Keep in mind: Vince McMahon has wrestled GOD. Everything is possible in WWE.

I suggest everyone who is not familiar with his matches to certainly check him out on YouTube and on Colt Cabana's podcast.

NOTE: He also handed in his notice in wXw Germany last weekend hence causing the sudden speculation. Meltzer is calling it now also.

good on him, Say what you like about wwe but they are signing good exciting wrestlers at the moment.

What happens with them on tv is yet to be written, if you would have said in early 2010/2011 that we would have AJ, Tommy end, Samoa joe, Austin aries & the rest of that crowd on live wwe tv i would have laughed silly

Archived