UFC bans Helwani

jimufctna24

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True GAD supporters like me and Jim would already know he covers disabled sports so no big suprise :p

I've been on the GAD bandwagon since 2009. The second "Hoyce Gravy" left his lips, I was sold  ;)

But yeah, GAD does get around. That's Johnny Nelson's point about him - the fucker does work his balls off - even if he is shit at what he does. 

• Paid Members

its a long listen, but if you follow the youtube channel it's all broken up. Ariel does 4-5 lengthy interviews per show usually, just pick out what you fancy.

Yeah, if you go to the Youtube version someone also posts time stamps in the comments. You can then zip through to the bits you're interested in. That's what I do.

• Paid Members

He's got a packed show today. Cruz is on and DC.

I would say the big one is actually Bisping is on too. I'm sure they will go into what happened at 199 (to Helwani that is) and how he missed interviewing him.

On top of those Rampage is on along with Josh Barnett Frankie Edgar & Mark Hunt.

Big show.  

• Paid Members

True GAD supporters like me and Jim would already know he covers disabled sports so no big suprise :p

I've been on the GAD bandwagon since 2009. The second "Hoyce Gravy" left his lips, I was sold  ;)

But yeah, GAD does get around. That's Johnny Nelson's point about him - the fucker does work his balls off - even if he is shit at what he does. 

You know what's worse though right.  I never saw his face.  I saw the suit and a bit of hair and just fucking knew.  Say what you like, the man has a brand, and that brand appears to be David Dickinsons overweight younger brother.

• Paid Members

I wonder how much (if any) this lingering Muhammed Ali Act has to do with them finally deciding to sell up, and sharp. They're fighting it and that, but it could really screw things up a bit for Zuffa in the future should it become a thing.

Of course, great news for the fighters if it does.

Archived