Brock Lesnar Returns To UFC.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

For me, he has to fight Mir. It's a no brainier. The fought at UFC 100 and both have a win each. If you want to make the maximum dollar from this that's the fight to go with.

Frank Mir is looking at a two year suspension after failing a drug test earlier this year.

For me, he has to fight Mir. It's a no brainier. The fought at UFC 100 and both have a win each. If you want to make the maximum dollar from this that's the fight to go with.

Frank Mir is looking at a two year suspension after failing a drug test earlier this year.

Bugger, completely forgot about that. Cheers mate

I don't really follow UFC but does anyone think they will do something like have a rematch or someone from UFC come over to WrestleMania to face Brock next year?

Kind of like a cross promotional thing?

The only person they could potentially have done that with would've been Josh Barnett, but he's booked for another fight.

They could get Del Rio back in there with his mask on.

It could out brilliantly for WWE if Lesnar wins the fight. That then can be used for promotional videos in WWE saying Lesnars so good doesnt matter if its in a ring or cage he is a monster.

But if he gets knocked out in the first minute then his stock to neutral viewers of WWE might not be so interested in watching him

Who'd have thought Lesnar would make his UFC return before CM Punk even makes his debut? Going to be interesting to see and, whilst I don't follow MMA too much (I occasionally watch it when it's on late night) a great coup for this one having one of their all time biggest draws back for one night only

I'm very excited about this, wwe dont seem to know how to book lesnar on normal tv other than stand around and his matches are too formular these days, I hope this guys wwe and lesnar a shake up and they both start pulling there finger out,

But I hope Brock does'nt like it too much and try and leave, I know hes signed with wwe til 2018 but I'm sure he wouldnt give a fuck and just walk if it pleased him 

I've no idea about UFC weight classes or anything so no idea if it's even possible, but a Lesnar/Punk match would surely do huge business further down the line? Assuming Lesnar doesn't get destroyed here of course.

Would never happen. The NSAC would never sanction it. Punk is at 170 (I think) while Lesnar has to cut to get to 265. Punk is fighting in the late summer apparently

• Paid Members

I'll believe Punk's fighting when I actually see him in the cage. At this point it just seems like Madeline McCann will turn up before Punk's fight ready.

I'd love Lesnar vs Hunt. When people are talking about winnable fights for Brock, it doesn't really matter because it's a one off fight, they're not building him up for a run at the UFC title or anything. I can see from the WWE's POV they won't want him getting destroyed and possibly having his badass image diminished but I don't think it really matters. He'd suffered back-to-back batterings in the UFC before his WWE return in 2012 and it didn't stop him looking like a monster in that Cena match.

• Paid Members

WWE and UFC working together on this definitely bodes well for Ronda eventually wrestling at a WWE pay per view, perhaps Wrestlemania. I wouldn't be shocked if she appears in a WWE match before she has her next UFC fight.

I don't think it's going to damage him when he goes back to WWE. Maybe some smarky chants but that's part & parcel from modern wrestling fans.

Depends who his fight is against, if he gets fed a tomato can then it's an easy payday, if he loses to an established name then you say he's been out of the game for 5 years

• Paid Members

Did Bigfoot Silva retire yet? If not, then he'd be a very winnable option - he's been absolutely shot as a fighter since coming off the TRT. A win over a giant would make for good footage in WWE vignettes.

Archived