MMA Betting Thread

seanz25

• Paid Members

Given I have limited MMA knowledge, this could be a shitty bet but I went for a 6 fold: Mousasi, Edgar, Tate, Brock, Cain and Sanchez. £5 for a £97 return.

That's not a bad bet at all. Certainly worth a bash for that return.

That does seem tidy. Nice one, Jobber.

• Paid Members

I'm very tempted to stick a fiver on this 6 fold.

Zingano, Cain, Cormier, Edgar, Nunes and Lesnar at 33.65/1. Returns £168.

The one I'm not convinced about is Lesnar.

Edited by lambyUK

Surprised everyone's taking the risk on Cormier. This has got ridiculous upset written all over it. The price doesn't really add anything to your accas.

I'm absolutely certain Brock is ready for this is will knockout Hunt with his loaf of bread sized fists. Bet of the night for me at 6/4.

Hunts fairly durable, Brock goes into disco dancing mode if he gets caught and Hunt has ridiculous power, I'm convinced he's gonna try submit him, got accas with Hunt KO and Brock submission.

Agree on the Dc thing, don't think he's good value for such a risk.

Edited by seanz25

• Paid Members

Brock submission is where the money is at in that fight for me. Ive avoided it all together but Im quite confident im my pickd for tonight. I got 4/1 on Marin to beat Northcutt at the beginning off the week and i felt/thought there is great value there although the odds have shortnened

• Paid Members

Assuming the Lesnar second test comes back positive, the fight being in Nevada apparently means it will now be changed to a Hunt win (rather than a no contest). Seems like most bookies only pay out on the originally announced result, but worth checking terms and conditions just in case.

• Paid Members

Assuming the Lesnar second test comes back positive, the fight being in Nevada apparently means it will now be changed to a Hunt win (rather than a no contest). Seems like most bookies only pay out on the originally announced result, but worth checking terms and conditions just in case.

How would they chase people down for money? Surely there's no way they could reverse their payouts. It just wouldn't be practical.