MMA Betting Thread

seanz25

I'll be having a crack once the weigh ins come in. Wanna see what Dillashaw looks like before I back Cejudo.....

Probably gonna mix it in with the footy though so I don't have to pick the dodgy fights. The Manchesters, Spurs and Liverpool all look dead on this week to sweeten it up a bit. Or a catastrophy as usual.

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members
On 7/6/2019 at 1:53 PM, David said:

Anyone throwing some dough down tonight? I've stuck £30 on a treble of Blachowicz, Chiesa and Askren with a potential return of £160.

Funky Ben did you wrong son.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

well my run of missing out on acca's by one fight continues, Pettis fucked me. I can't even be mad at it though, he was never in it.

Few quid on the fights make the viewing experience so i roll on, my £5 goes here this weekend:

Bellator: Caldwell, Pettis, Archuleta, Cyborg.

UFC: Allen, Chiesa.

6 fold returns 90 bones.

Anyone else betting these days or is it just me?

• Paid Members

ahhh good work, i was convinced it was gonna be a first round KO by fight night too, didnt stick a bean on it though.

I did put this little fucker on though for like £1.50 i had in change:

Conor KO, Roxanne/Barber to go the distance, Oleinik Sub and Pettis KO. it would have returned a £150+

I dont like Anthony Pettis anymore...whats the chances that his brother fucks me this weekend.

• Paid Members
On 1/23/2020 at 8:40 PM, Egg Shen said:

well my run of missing out on acca's by one fight continues, Pettis fucked me. I can't even be mad at it though, he was never in it.

Few quid on the fights make the viewing experience so i roll on, my £5 goes here this weekend:

Bellator: Caldwell, Pettis, Archuleta, Cyborg.

UFC: Allen, Chiesa.

6 fold returns 90 bones.

Anyone else betting these days or is it just me?

I've 20 on Caldwell, Pettis, McMann and Stosic. Returns 160. I held back on backing RDA as I think I was being led by my irrational dislike of Chiesa. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

gone for my customary bet of throwing all the random change in my wallet into the machine in Ladbrokes.

A whopping £2.70 on...

UFC 248: Romero, Joanna, Madsen, Magny, Winn.

Boxing: Quigg, Parker.

7 fights returns £251. I aint confident in all 7 coming in, think i may get 5. I went for the big return though.