MMA Betting Thread

seanz25

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cormier decision is 5/1 on Saturday. He'll be undersized height and reach wise but I don't think the weight difference will be huge. He's the better wrestler, his cardio is comparable and Stipe is a good boxer but doesn't mix in my kicks, knees or elbows. I think it's pretty much a 50/50 fight so really like those odds. 

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Some of the odds for the UFC card this weekend took me by surprise.

Till is the favourite over Woodley and you can get a Woodley win at 2.25.

Craig White is the favourite over Diego Sanchez and you can get a Sanchez win at 2.80.

Carla Esparza to beat Tatiana Suarez is much longer than I'd guess. You can get get to win at 5.00.

So a three fold acca on those 3 gives you something in the region of 30 to 1.

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

just nipped to the bookies, gone for an acca:

Jones, Penn, Harris, Volkanowski, Latifi.

£5 returns £165. I think Penn lets me down but he bumped up the return and i cant help but that if BJ Penn keeps this on the feet he should win handily.

• Paid Members

I took a single on Gusty at 23/10, then a four way ACCA on Jones to win on points, Cyborg, Peter Yan and Volkanovski. There are a lot of fights on the show that I struggle with picking a winner in though, including some of the fights that I ended up making a bet on. There are some well matched fighters facing off with each other on this show. 

• 3 weeks later...