Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Been walking the last few days after being unable to leave the house for 9 weeks. 

Just did a 10 mile walk through the fields and countryside so I could pop and see my Da and clear my head. 

Nearly got chased by cows. 

Good walk though. 

11 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Been walking the last few days after being unable to leave the house for 9 weeks. 

Just did a 10 mile walk through the fields and countryside so I could pop and see my Da and clear my head. 

Nearly got chased by cows. 

Good walk though. 

Alright Ralphy...

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I wasn't in Denim at least.

I did live in Walsall for a year though, so maybe its something in the water there.

Did they still have the illuminations then?

I used to love them, it was the only reason to go to Walsall.

• Paid Members

I've found what I think is a grass snake egg in a pile of old grass cuttings I'd been using to ridge up my potatoes. 

I've only found one, is there likely to be more? The one I found I put back and covered it straight away, but is it likely to still be OK until it hatches having distributed it? 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I've found what I think is a grass snake egg in a pile of old grass cuttings I'd been using to ridge up my potatoes. 

I've only found one, is there likely to be more? The one I found I put back and covered it straight away, but is it likely to still be OK until it hatches having distributed it? 

Very likely to be more. I get them fairly often and usually there are a dozen plus. The chickens invariably find them though.

I can't see the issue with you briefly touching it 

• 3 weeks later...
  • neil locked this topic