Sign in to follow this  
Sergio Mendacious

Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Just walked to Pets At Home for Rat and Cat food, and how having a Pot Noodle watching old Saint & Greavsie, on a Friday night.

This is living. 

Should’ve ended that post with “That’s living alright”

28 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Should’ve ended that post with “That’s living alright”

These references should have their own thread, for us Coronavirus inevitabilities.

7C8D4830-5B71-4B64-BDE5-6B23E26B1984.thumb.jpeg.65c1f1ca63f6d15f99ef0d7a38dc8e49.jpeg

This is the lad who injected his arms with petroleum jelly to enhance the look of his biceps. He has just undergone part 1 of a 3 part surgery to have it removed. Bottom right is post surgery. 

D5C58B1B-6961-490A-A3EF-DE32247DDFDB.thumb.jpeg.9328d6725458e724779e0cb958f5bc19.jpeg

A co-worker was telling me about how his dad is an ice cream man, and we got onto how expensive the vans are. He told me that a new one is something like £100,000 and and old one can still be about £60,000. "Fucking hell, no wonder they all deal drugs as well!" I said, immediately forgetting he'd told me his dad was one. 

Edited by gmoney

There's an ice cream van that goes around where a mate lives selling cigarettes and fizzy drinks. I was shocked to hear it over Discord as it was about 10pm and thought he was winding me up but it turns out it's a very real thing. 

There's one that does the rounds here. Every evening. It's either an ice cream van or some twat playing the jingle from their car on their way home. There's no way they're covering fuel costs in this weather selling ice creams. 

On 3/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, SuperBacon said:

Just walked to Pets At Home for Rat and Cat food

There’s a simpler solution there.

15 minutes ago, Kookoocachu said:

There's an ice cream van that goes around where a mate lives selling cigarettes and fizzy drinks. I was shocked to hear it over Discord as it was about 10pm and thought he was winding me up but it turns out it's a very real thing. 

If he doesn’t sell mucky tapes, he’s not a proper chip shop, I mean icey.

Posting in here because I can’t find the off topic questions thread

Does anyone remember Mr Blobby being run over by a tarmac roller and being rushed to Casualty? I distinctly remember it but I can’t find any record of it online and everyone I ask says I’m talking shit 

28 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Sounds like a Comic relief/Children in Need sort of skit? 

Sounds like a tragic accident.