Sign in to follow this  
Sergio Mendacious

Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

29 minutes ago, ElCece said:

Presuming that your mum still has her wits about her they won't be able to disclose any confidential info so theoretically no they won't be able to tell you.

Still with it, aye. Thanks. 

I apologise now, because I may have taken a drink, but you’ve never known a sleepless night until you’ve been kept awake by an ex-Brookside actor muttering about John Barnes being a pirate in his sleep, in between snores and astoundingly big farts. Sorry, lads, but I needed to share.

Goodnight and God bless x

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Heard my wife go “oh shit” followed by the sink rinsing something the other night before bed. Checked what it was and she’d dropped a pack of Rennies in the toilet and rinsed them off. 
“they’re in foil” she protested before I hurled them into the bin. The rotter.

8 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Heard my wife go “oh shit” followed by the sink rinsing something the other night before bed. Checked what it was and she’d dropped a pack of Rennies in the toilet and rinsed them off. 
“they’re in foil” she protested before I hurled them into the bin. The rotter.

I'm going out on the limb that she isn't the one using the Rennies. 

On 2/16/2020 at 9:39 PM, ElCece said:

Presuming that your mum still has her wits about her they won't be able to disclose any confidential info so theoretically no they won't be able to tell you.

Went with her to the nurse today. She brought her diagnosis letter and asked them to check. They'd sent it to the wrong person with the same name, so that's a relief. The other person is already having treatment.

I'm in Hamburg for a weekend away with the lads, and the video @PowerButchi posted about a 1994 rugby league game with hilarious commentary ("I CANT SPAKE, MAGNIFICENT MOVE FROM CASS, THATS JUST TYPICAL WARRIORES, YOU BOTTLELESS GET CAMPBELL!) has been quoted amongst us about 1000 times, so thank you for providing mich hilarity haha 

I just took the rubbish out and was confronted by this in the bin. I absolutely shit my pants. And I mean shit my pants.

F7-D601-D0-0-FC7-4-CA0-A249-187-F6212057

Live next to a hairdresser.

Currently listening to a cockney twat getting more and more frustrated as he's incapable of modifying his accent to say "Angels" for an automated switchboard.

"Ain jews."

"Ain jews."

"Ain jews!"

*time passes*

"Ain jews."

On 3/3/2020 at 9:43 PM, Lorne Malvo said:

Looks like '1989'-era Taylor Swift. @Keith Houchen would probably chuck you a bit of money for it.

And return it to the bin heavily soiled and with more holes than Swiss cheese.