Sergio Mendacious

Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

There's been an awful stink in the office today, like cabbage. I've loudly complain about a few times. I got home, taken my shoes off an IT WAS MY FUCKING FEET. Might call in sick. 

Edited by gmoney

9 hours ago, gmoney said:

There's been an awful stink in the office today, like cabbage. I've loudly complain about a few times. I got home, taken my shoes off an IT WAS MY FUCKING FEET. Might call in sick. 

would probably advise to not call in saying you are cabbaged 

Had my first official observation by my university of my teaching today and have been told I was turning into a strong teacher who makes lessons fun and exciting. 

I'm somehow blagging this career choice and I absolutely have no idea how. 

14 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Had my first official observation by my university of my teaching today and have been told I was turning into a strong teacher who makes lessons fun and exciting. 

I'm somehow blagging this career choice and I absolutely have no idea how. 

Congratulations, i'm not so much of a real teacher at the moment but I know how it feels to be observed teaching and get good feedback especially when learning or as a new teacher. Nothing motivated me more. Keep up the good work.

My old man has my Spotify login. Yesterday, I noticed he's created a playlist for when him and my mam are going at it. He's named it just "sex."

b902fc4ba238fc4f8f44bb07a5db8c8a.gif

Told my sister about it and she's obviously told my Ma who's had a word with him. Silly old bollocks has renamed it "slow".

20191201_123730.jpg

It's the fact Let's Get It On is downloaded for use when not using WiFi or 4G that I think I find the best. 

What’s Going On contains the lyric “Don’t punish me with brutality” so now you have to ask yourself (and picture) who is the Dom and who is the sub. You’re welcome.