Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

So let me get this straight...

You were out walking in fields (presumably in the middle of the night) and something caused a cow to attack you and injure you mainly in the upper thigh area.

Might be just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 here but imagine you were still in high school and that was your story. We all know what the lads would be accusing you of* buddy.

(*trying to beef a cow)

• Paid Members

Ralphy, you should have put this in the Vegan thread to show Max what the world will be like after we have all stopped eating beef and we have billions of aggressive, charging cows just hanging about being dickheads...

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

So let me get this straight...

You were out walking in fields (presumably in the middle of the night) and something caused a cow to attack you and injure you mainly in the upper thigh area.

Might be just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 here but imagine you were still in high school and that was your story. We all know what the lads would be accusing you of* buddy.

(*trying to beef a cow)

There was a lad at school who was found on a park bench on a Saturday morning, covered in dirt and leaves, and his trousers half down with some scratches on his legs and arms. He said he got black out drunk after drinking Booze Busters cider with his pals, fell into a bush and then spent the night on the adjacent bench, but for the rest of year 11 he was the ginger lad who got bummed in a bush.

Edited by Accident Prone

20 hours ago, Ralphy said:

got charged at and attacked by a cow today, shoulda known better than to walk through the fields when they have young calves close by, it really shook me up, and hurt quite a bit. I am lucky i didnt get trampled, otherwise i may not be typing this

Fairly cut up on my legs and arms and my watch broke, but could of been worse i guess

EBYPxV5XUAAez-y.jpg

careful around cows peeps

due to this, i am going to have many beef burgers tomorrow 

This has nothing to do with the cattle attack. Are denim hot pants and black trench coat your usual walking attire?

• Paid Members

So I'm minding my own business in my traditional pose, sitting watching the fine art of pro wrestling when, I notice my loving Wife and treasured 9 year old Daughter huddled together and laughing hysterically at their phone. 

This lasts for a while and I notice my Daughter looking at me and then looking at the phone a few times. Hysterics continued until eventually she turns the phone to me and says...

'That's your face, that is...'

Screenshot_20190810-201036.png

• Paid Members

Anybody remember the "Dizzy" series of games by the publishing team Codemasters? If you're under 30, you'll never remember them for some reason. Absolutely brilliant games. One that was like a "Pacman" type game was a bit shit but nonetheless brilliant games. Should be a remake.

1 minute ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Anybody remember the "Dizzy" series of games by the publishing team Codemasters? If you're under 30, you'll never remember them for some reason. Absolutely brilliant games. One that was like a "Pacman" type game was a bit shit but nonetheless brilliant games. Should be a remake.

Yes! I voted for Fantasy Island Dizzy in the Top 50 Games poll. Loved them. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

You’re a little off Baz! I’m 29 and I had Fantastic Dizzy on the Mega Drive and remember spending an entire Saturday getting up to a dragon and getting stuck. I asked my Grandad if I could spend my pocket money calling one of those £3 a minute cheat helplines but he never let me. Pretty sure I stormed upstairs and played Primal Rage instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m on training course for the next few weeks and one absolute prick is ruining it for me. The cunt has an drawn out anecdote between every scenario which means that the 2 hour session this morning has run to 3 hours. And he has such a droney monotone voice.

How can people have so little self awareness? I genuinely fear that I’m going to kill him this afternoon.

The only thing that got me this far was thinking “Oh boy, I can’t wait to whinge about this on the forum later” (and I’m typing this as I’m taking a shit)

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I’m on training course for the next few weeks and one absolute prick is ruining it for me. The cunt has an drawn out anecdote between every scenario which means that the 2 hour session this morning has run to 3 hours. And he has such a droney monotone voice.

FlawedTornAquaticleech-size_restricted.g