Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

I've got my best mate round, we're watching the following:

-For Your Eyes Only
-Live and Let Die
-Goldfinger

Have ordered a metric tonne of Chinese and have an inordinate quantity of beer, wine and whiskey.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There are not words in the English language to describe accurately the extent to which I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Happy New Year.

• Paid Members

Aye I find it pretty odd and slightly off-putting that I'm now actually in that grown man category. Uni makes you feel like a teenager and actually like you have to celebrate these things. Being out for new year was fine last night but constantly being reminded it was also my birthday was like eh, who cares? Let's just sing and dance and be merry.Ā 

Slightly more on topic and fun but I noticed a lot of people had some amazing new year plans. Anyone else? Kinda always wanted to go to one of those huge fireworks displays or something. Anyone do something cool like that?Ā 

• Paid Members

Means nothing at all to everybody, but I've always found it odd that the "Octopussy" soundtrack is the only James Bond film soundtrack NOT on Spotify, RIP again Sir Roger.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Did you take part Kaz?

In spirit, *yes, yes I did and Iā€™m bloody knackered.

*no

I tried to avoid saying I took part in my previous post whilst trying to look solid. However, as a spectator, I witnessed someĀ proper carnage. It was bloody brutal. They didnā€™t even close the roads for traffic and there was rounghly around 15 teams of 2 in 3 races. Iā€™m shattered and distressed.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Not content with ruining lunch and childhood, the UKFF's least favourite person has found a new pleasure to bang on about with puritanical fervour.Ā 

Good to know that we can solve the UK's productivity crisis by banning Relentless and Monster.Ā 

Edited by Gus Mears