Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Holding the top up! That's a tremendous addition. I'm picturing it as the T-shirt pulled up and held in place by the chin.

maxresdefault.jpg

17 minutes ago, hallicks said:

:laugh: Also known as a Hail MaryĀ 

Or a Golden Rainbow

EDIT: Scratch that. It should be known as a "Golden Wonder"

Edited by Carbomb

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Ah yes, the 'schoolboy piss'.

He's got the AC Slatering term wrong though, that's where you straddle the toilet backwards like a filthy cowgirl (or a Mr Steven Justice, if you will).

Ā 

Like so:

Slater.jpg

How have I gone from sitting on the porcelain to also facing the wrong way? I accept any wrong doing on my behalf, but I will not accept any wrong doing of others. #NotInMyName

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

Yes, but the last time I washed my arse in the sink at work I got a disciplinary.Ā 

Kitchen or bathroom sink?

If it's the former, then they may have a point.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

How have I gone from sitting on the porcelain to also facing the wrong way? I accept any wrong doing on my behalf, but I will not accept any wrong doing of others. #NotInMyName

I think it's one of those urban myths, where the myth has gradually varied from the legend over time. Like Keenan and Kel dying in a car crash. The truth of course is that you liked sitting on the cold, unforgiving porcelain.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Polish Dad said:

Wow. I've definitely been Mandela'd on this. For ages I've thought the Steve Justice thing was sitting backwards on the bog.

We can prove the existence of the Mandela Effect if there's anyone here from the universe where Steve Justice poos like a normal person. Anyone?

Maybe there's even a dimension where everyone but Steve Justice poos wrong (though, unfortunately for him, as the odd man out, he would still be considered in the wrong).

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Polish Dad said:

Wow. I've definitely been Mandela'd on this. For ages I've thought the Steve Justice thing was sitting backwards on the bog.

Was that someone else in the thread, or is this a shared hallucination?

This was the impression I was under too, I was sure the whole story was SteveĀ sitting backwards on the throne.

Sitting directly on the porcelain is unfathomably worse, so I'd have probably left the muddled memories alone and quietly accepted the AC Slater label.

• Paid Members

Someone round here admitted to sitting on the bog the wrong way and I thought it was Steve Justice as well. Might have been Loki, his toilet habits are equally questionable, if not more so.

• Paid Members

Although I don't remember anybody admitting to it, I do recall Woy describing his fascination of imagining somebody doing it, the way he put it cracked me up.

It was that, along with somebody using the line 'hovering and shaking, like a shitting dog' that did me in.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Polish Dad said:

Was that someone else in the thread, or is this a shared hallucination?

It was Mandela.