Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

A friend's boyfriend confessed on Friday that he sometimes likes to have what he calls a "Primary School Piss" - standing up to wee, with trousers and pants pulled down around his ankles. He said that he only does it in his flat, but had considering doing it at work as "an intimidation tactic".

He also admitted to occasionally "AC Slater-ing".

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

A friend's boyfriend confessed on Friday that he sometimes likes to have what he calls a "Primary School Piss" - standing up to wee, with trousers and pants pulled down around his ankles. He said that he only does it in his flat, but had considering doing it at work as "an intimidation tactic".

He also admitted to occasionally "AC Slater-ing".

Ah yes, the 'schoolboy piss'.

He's got the AC Slatering term wrong though, that's where you straddle the toilet backwards like a filthy cowgirl (or a Mr Steven Justice, if you will).

Like so:

Slater.jpg

• Paid Members

That is what I meant by AC Slater-ing - it was in addition to the Schoolboy Piss.

I know this topic has been discussed at length, but I still can't get my head around where your pants end up. To fully straddle the bog, if they're round the ankles they'd be getting caught up around the base, so you'd be forced to lean forwards precariously, but removing them entirely seems like an extravagance.

• Paid Members

Re: the Schoolboy Piss, someone on here posted a few years ago that they (or a mate of theirs) like to do Butters' version, like toddlers do - pants all the way down, holding the top up - just to freak out other blokes. Can't remember who it was, though.

I like to stand outside a locked cubicle and aim over the door, hitting just the right trajectory to land in the bowl between the seated occupant's thighs.

5 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Holding the top up! That's a tremendous addition. I'm picturing it as the T-shirt pulled up and held in place by the chin.

391542ec84bba5bf02a7b20c4f2f12fa.jpg