Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

I don't think he even attempted to swallow an egg, which is why I decided to continue the thing. I can't quite remember, he might have at least given it a go.

"Fuck him, I'll swallow six eggs!" was briefly a bit of a call of "I'll prove you wrong" defiance amongst a few friends, though.

Edited by BomberPat

23 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

As the snow globe falls out of my hand, at the very end, I’m not going to be able to help saying “Mick Piss” as my last words 

J5EGE.gif

And you just know Loki went to school with an Eggy, but it was short for Egbert.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

I'm still laughing over that guy Bumgull.

When laughing out loud at your desk at work, it turns out that, when asked "what's so funny?", only being able to respond "Bumgull" gets you some funny looks.

• Paid Members

I am officially no longer unemployed and I am over the fucking moon about it. If I wasn't doing go sober for October for charity I'd be neck deep in a beer right now. 

Buzzing to get to Bath and celebrate with some friends this weekend. Finally all looking up. 

• Paid Members

Some neighbour prick has drunkingly tried to take all my decorations off the door that I had up for my baby nephew for Halloween. Spent hours on it. I'm fucking raging. Mum says just get over it, but is this a "word with the neighbour" situation to you? A bit of a scummy thing to do methinks.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Some neighbour prick has drunkingly tried to take all my decorations off the door that I had up for my baby nephew for Halloween. Spent hours on it. I'm fucking raging. Mum says just get over it, but is this a "word with the neighbour" situation to you? A bit of a scummy thing to do methinks.

I agree with him, it's not halloween for over a bloody week yet.