Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
5 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

So it wasn't until we'd parked up this morning and I was getting the kids out the car ready to go to Nursery that I realised i'd left the house in my fucking slippers. :-(

Have you gone into work with them on? That seems the natural next step.

• Paid Members

Worse.  Wish I had.  I went to Shoe Zone instead, walking around in a pair of plastic slip ons - you know when you leave ham in the fridge too long and it gets hard and curls at the edges?  That's what they feel like - it's only half 10 and reckon I could go and wring my socks out if I tried.

• Paid Members

By plastic slip-ons do you mean Crocks? These are trying times indeed Matrix in that case. Personally I would  have just walked around in my socks and let my feet get cut open and covered in dog poo. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

You should've tried to get the Shop Zone assistant to exchange your slippers as you wear them into the shop. A nice tribute to ajmcstyles.

The mere mention of that thread still sends me into a fit of giggles every time.

• Paid Members

That thread produced one of the greatest comebacks of all-time from one of the dolts against Sergio. Still kills me whenever I read it.

Edit: here it is

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

As some of you might already know, I'm just a little bit obsessed with Band of Brothers. I've already visited most of the European locations connected with the series and there's one final location in Atlanta - Currahee Mountain. In just 3 weeks time I'm going to be walking up Currahee to raise money for the Royal British Legion and the World War II Foundation and was wondering whether you guys might donate a little to my fundraising. To donate please visit http://bit.ly/HangTough or for more info please visit http://www.Hang-Tough.com 

Thank you! ♠️

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

That thread produced one of the greatest comebacks of all-time from one of the dolts against Sergio. Still kills me whenever I read it.

Edit: here it is

I've never been the same since — just spend my days shuffling around, trying to think up a comeback.

• Paid Members

Right lads, I’ve been out of commission for a bit (very rough time - long story) but was thinking to myself last night about this, and I’ve nowhere else to submit this except here, to you wonderful people.

I take ignorant, mutant size plops that regularly take three flushes and a stick, and even when they come halfway up the rim of the pot you can see a serious amount of curling going on at the bottom. I was thinking about how to establish the net length of my giks and the only option is to go outside to my garden and do it :

xda6va.jpg
There’s a fair amount of land there as yiz can see, so I have plenty of space for this experiment.

Basically, what I’m suggesting is I squat down and get ready to do my business, but as it starts anchoring out, I’ll start walking in the squat, on my hunkers controlling the bum muscles so the plop doesn’t snap, until I’m finished.

I recently clogged my mates toilet in his apartment (six flushes, a metal bar and Cillit Bang) and he had to get a coat hanger into the septic tank the next day as there was backdirt spilling out of the drain thing, out the back of the apartment block, so he reckons if I did that, I should be aiming for a meter. He’s still stewing at me though.

I have two dogs, so I can blame them if it’s noticed or stumbled upon.