Help me fix my broken cat.

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

There's room for both cats and dogs. Cats are ideal for when you're, like me, living in a flat and working at an office most of the week. They take care of themselves and are (at least in my case) extremely loving when I'm at home. However, when I'm a work from home writer (which is THE PLAN) and I live in my house in the country/Spain (the other part of THE PLAN) then I'll be getting a big, massive golden retriever or something.

• Paid Members

Couldn't handle four cats strutting around the place like the entitled cunts they are. Awful things. I love dogs, but I wouldn't want four of them.

• Paid Members

Cat referendum aside, it's probably the age that he was taken away from his mother. There's still stuff that can be done to fix him — those links will probably help, and Feliway might help to calm any extra issues.

Jackson Galaxy is ace... try and get him round.

• Paid Members

They are smelly shitty things,

I mean, that's just quantifiably wrong. The 'they smell' part at least.

Dogs jump in rivers, roll around in poo and generally smell like my tunnel after a vindaloo, whereas cats spend about 23 hours each day cleaning themselves.

SpursRiot, I once got some spray stuff that made the house smell relaxing for cats when I last moved. Can't remember for the life of me what it was called, but it stopped them pissing pretty sharpish.

• Paid Members

Dogs shit on the lawn, cats shit in a tray in the kitchen. So yeah, cats might not smell but your house fucking does.

My cat doesn't shit in the house, so my house smells great. Just like the cat does.

• Paid Members

I have a cat and 2 dogs and I can confirm dogs are definately dirtier than cats. Neither smell unless one of the dogs have just rolled in fox shit.

Slightly off topic but i caught my cat sleeping on top off a lamb at the weekend. Was weird, she ran away embarassed so she obviously knew it wasn't normal.

• Paid Members

They are smelly shitty things, who rub themselves against you like a cheap lapdancer trying to sell her wares, before leaving you with a massively swollen face.

Are you sure its not a swollen head she'd give you?

To sidetrack the topic somewhat I bought a bunch of scented sticks and sprays to keep cats out my garden.

I was sceptical but gave it a try and it worked a dream. It's rare I see one out there now, and when I do it seems to scare off a lot easier too.

Archived