New Era: who are our 'hottest free agents' now?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the GFW crew have contracts? Obviously a few could jump up to the main roster, as they have been there before.

Magnus even though he was TNA champion with a bit more development could take Wade Barrett's place as a decent sized English man.

The Bollywood Boyz has a jobber tagteam.

I didn't just mean non-contracted talent, btw. 'free agents' is how AJ, Aries, etc. were described by WWE commentators upon debuting. I'll put something in the OP to try avoid that confusion.

I haven't seen a shit-ton of Magnus, but I see nothing there. About as much charisma as a stray pube, we have much better talent surely

• Paid Members

'free agents' is how AJ, Aries, etc. were described by WWE commentators upon debuting.

They actually were free agents, in fairness. AJ's New Japan contract expired and Austin had been out if of contract for a little while.

• Paid Members

I saw some bloke at ENDVR last month, Iestyn Reese (sp?) who was fairly impressive in the ring, tall, good looking and built like a brick shit house. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up in NXT in the next few years.

• Paid Members

He's been around for years. To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't signed him by now, they must've taken a look at him on plenty of occasions considering they signed his old stable mate (Jules Redman/Oliver Grey) years ago.

Archived