New Era: who are our 'hottest free agents' now?

• Paid Members

For me, the beginning and of this question is Chris Masters.

I've long been bewildered why Masters to New Japan hasn't happened given that I think he'd go over and the fact his best mate Shelton X star star cunt Benjamin could have put a word in for him. However, in 2016, he's about the only guy that I really rate that I'd prefer WWE to what he's doing now. Mainly because only New Japan even register for me anymore, and he's not there. The matches he could have with Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Owens, Cesaro, AJ, Sami Zayn, then later on Balor, Nakamura, Joe and others would be really interesting for me.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Always thought Trips was never a fan of Masters or rated him at all. He was a prize cunt to him on TV whenever they interacted.

Might have nowt to do with it, but always thought it. Masters treatment in 10/11 considering how awesome he got was criminal.

Doesn't he have two drug failures in his WWE career and another one he would get the boot, so no point rehireing & building him up in case he fails again, thTs probably what they think in WWE.

I think Randy Orton is the same but he was already a main eventer when he failed.

Is there a limit on how long these drug test failures last? So if you're 3 year clean for example, maybe you get a strike took off you.

Ricochett is a WWE star waiting to happen.

Young Bucks should have been on top of the WWE Tag Division by now. In a perfect world they would be the New Rockers/Hardyz maKing a shit load of PG money off those little kids. However they are their own worst enemy I guess.... Intelligent, stubborn and arrogant AF. 700 Super kicks in a match and 170 no selling spots might be a tad to much for scouts like Regal/Anderson/Hayes to appreciate.

Cody Hall will show up when hè is ready.

John Morrison always delivers. Unfortunately hè participated in various anti-HHH vids after hè left so hè might have ruïned it for himself.

Rush seems like a good fit. I'm surprised it hasn't happened. They must have courted him. He's athletic, good looking, has killer hair, can do intense, can do funny and can work a crowd like nobody's business.

Rush won the ROH top prospect tournament (the same tournament that Dalton Castle emerged from) right? been needing to catch up on ROH at some point this year

• Paid Members

If you mean actual free agents who arent under contract to anyone, Peter Kaasa's a proper athletic freak. He's like an early Scott Steiner (even dresses like him). He's all jacked up and does 630 splashes and twirling Lionsaults. Even does Scotty Steiner's old powerslam backflip without killing himself. He's unreal. He takes dips in and out of regular wrestling (which is why you never see him on any big indies much) because he's a bodybuilder and amateur wrestler in real life, but he's recently returned and going on a tour with Dragon Gate. He's got so much upside.

Have to agree with Ian after watching his video. Somebody get this guy signed up pronto. Hurry up.

• Moderators

What's a full match of his like? Only I'm thinking that Tom Magee could do all that stuff and looked the dogs but was shite bell to bell. Mind you, if Tom Magee's anything to go by, Vince would mess his kecks.

• Paid Members

Santana Garrett.

This is a top shout. She's shown up a couple of times on NXT and I can't believe they haven't signed her up. She's a good worker, athletic and just an incredible looking woman. Superheroes are big business right now and that's exactly what she looks like to me. I think I'm a bit obsessed with her.

Archived