WWE Extreme Rules 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good show that I feel no need to watch again. Looking forward to the crowd reactions when Rollins is fed to Roman.

The tac spot was great as was Jericho in general. Just a shame that the match was an hour too long.

Glad Rusev is back to his winning days.

Sick of New Day. Faces shouldn't be invoking the Freebird rule imo.

Women's match was garbage. Hopefully that's the last of Smug Nattie in the Title scene.

IC Title match was great.

Main event was alright but not as good as last month imo and the finish was a big anticlimax.

Chanting 'you can't wrestle' to Roman is a bit daft, isn't it? The man has had cracker after cracker this year and surely that isn't all on his opponent.

Definitely but they can hardly chant your not likeable can they? Match was good again but man, this reign is going to be a slog to get through.

• Awards Moderator

Yeah, I thought the repeated wishes that Byron was dead were a bit much.

I enjoyed that show. Great opener (haven't been watching Raw so that was my first time for those two teams), very good Fatal Four Way, the Asylum match picked up towards the end, and an excellent main event. I loved that match - loads of great action, twists and turns during as well as after, and it sucked me right in with the near falls. Up there with Nakamura-Zayn as one of my matches of the year. Excellent stuff.

• Paid Members

I reckon he’ll be heel, even though he did play up to – and encourage – the cheers he got.

The usage of the pedigree would say to me that he’s still HHH’s man.

On that note, his delivery of said move was his best one yet...

The fatal 4 way was incredible for such a throwaway show like this, Top marks to all 4 lads.

Dean vs jeri-slow was atrocious the crowd didn't care in the end they were sat there chatting to one another, It totally sucked the insane atmosphere the previous match had made for them

Main event was alot of fun but like its been said above how hard is roman.....twist's his knee, gets battered with the chair and just pops up for the ending spear...... this is why the fans are turning because we have gone from he era of super cena to this guy who is exactly the same.

Popped for rollins coming back, i love him, i love his character and his injury came at such a shitty time for him

Roman is going above and beyond 'Super Cena' levels of kicking out now. Actually ridiculous and I like the guy. Not a bad show overall the Fatal 4 Way was fantastic.

Aye although it had me going, kicking out of the 2nd Styles Clash on the chair was a bit much. Uso hardly wasted much time pulling AJ out.

Biggest shock last night was seeing a thumb tack spot in 2016. Guessing that they feel that they can get away with a little more on PPV.

I really hope Jericho is sticking around because he and Miz are the only consistent heels on the active roster. Even the smarky fuckers are booing Jericho.

Anyone else catch Rusev and Lana on the pre show? They were a riot. They need to refill that rocket and strap it back on.

It's sad that a heel attack is what sent the fans home happy on the night.

Now what for AJ? I'm hoping for a MITB win but that's probably wishful thinking.

Has AJ even won on PPV yet?

Archived