UFC 199: Rockhold vs Bisping 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just to chime on the I can't believe Bisping is the Champion talk, this time last year I wonder what kind of odds you would have got on Bisping beating both Silva and Rockhold in 2016? Honestly I genuinely believe his is the most unlikely road to the World Title ever; Between 2011 and 2015 he never won 2 fights in a row then he goes on a 4 fight win streak which see's him beat Silva and then knock out the World Champ Rockhold. There were calls for him to retire after the first Rockhold fight, there were calls for him to retire after the Silva fight. Again I want to stress-the guy never won 2 fights in a row for 4 years then he beats Silva and Rockhold back to back!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I do find it quite interesting that there have been a few surprising championship wins since they started getting stricter with there testing Bisping, Miocic and Holm. With the exception off Bisping I don't know if its had any impact but it is certainly thought provoking

• Paid Members

Bit more footage of what went on in the cage after the fight with Bisping/Rockhold

Regarding your suggestion above Bifkin, ironically Bisping is a very winnable fight for Hendo. I wouldn't give him any chance against Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman or Romero.

• Paid Members

Rockhold did seem quite stand offish when Bisping initially went to shake his hand. 

To be fair he had just been knocked silly.

He just looked surprised. Like he'd already done it shortly before.

Joe Rogan posted this (can't work out how to properly embed it): https://www.instagram.com/p/BGc7jVWpyKZ/?taken-by=joerogan&hl=en

I'd love that. Genuinely love it.

Fuck what's right, or what's fair, I want to see that fight as much as any fight they could book.

And, despite being happy for Bisping, I'd jump 10 foot in the air if Dan Henderson, at 45, became champion of the world.

• Paid Members

I'd love that. Genuinely love it.

Fuck what's right, or what's fair, I want to see that fight as much as any fight they could book.

And, despite being happy for Bisping, I'd jump 10 foot in the air if Dan Henderson, at 45, became champion of the world.

Nah, I don't want to see Hendo with the belt. Not now. That'd ruin the Rockhold / Bisping decider. I'd like to see him give a good account of himself in a title fight, ultimately lose, then bow out gracefully ...

Bisping / Hendo

Rockhold / Weidman

Then, hopefully, Bisping / Rockhold 3.

Archived