UFC 199: Rockhold vs Bisping 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Bisping should get the shot, I reckon.

I said Bisping was the most deserving challenger for Rockhold after he beat Anderson and I stand by that. It can really only be Bisping or Jacare, can't it? And Bisping's coming off three wins in a row and his win over Anderson trumps Jacare's stoppage of Belfort for me. Plus Jacare is one fight removed from the Romero loss (controversy aside, it's still a loss). Bisping's the right fight to make. Regardless of his chances being slim, he's earned it so he should get it.

• Paid Members

You fuckers have no soul. Wanting Bisping to step in is basically giving the poor bastard a death sentence.

I just don't want to see it at all.

I'm not arguing that he's close to earning it,but let's not forget Bisping got dominated by Tim Kennedy not so long ago.

He may have beaten Anderson but it's clear Anderson is now spent as a top middleweight. His previous 2 wins were against Leites and CB fucking Dollaway. The same Dollaway who Nate Marquardt recently KO'd.

I just think the whole story of Bisping being so close to a title shot all these years is clouding a lot of people's judgement here.

Yeah, Bisping for me. He's earned it. I don't think he'd get destroyed. I think he would lose, but don't think it would be sad or hard to watch like a lot of the older fighters getting their last crack at a big fight.

• Paid Members

Romero & Urijah Hall are lobbying for it too.

I's say Romero has zero chance, Hall perhaps if it was the week of the event, they were desperate and they had no other options.

• Paid Members

Give it to Bisping. It's his last go around and he'll talk it up a storm. It's a no brainer for me. No one should get handouts, but Bisping has done so much for the UFC and UK MMA. He deserves it.

• Paid Members

Romero & Urijah Hall are lobbying for it too.

I's say Romero has zero chance, Hall perhaps if it was the week of the event, they were desperate and they had no other options.

He has zero chance because he's banned till mid July. Only gay jesus knows why he's lobbying for the fight.

PS, you're all soulless bastards I tell ya. Poor Bisping. 

• Paid Members

If Bisping does the unlikely & wins it's a dream story (beats Anderson, finally gets a title shot by stepping up last minute & is the champ). If he loses then he got his chance & he can settle into the role that I think most will agree suits him at this point & that's taking fun exhibition fights. I still want Bisping vs Nick Diaz in Manchester. Gold.

• Paid Members

If Bisping does the unlikely & wins it's a dream story (beats Anderson, finally gets a title shot by stepping up last minute & is the champ).

As much as I'm a Rockhold-convert these days, I would bloody love to see that!

Archived