UFC Re-Sign With BT | 2 Years & Half | Increase In UFC Programmin

seanz25

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now the ad breaks usually are during when they hype up Dana's show, or show a ad for a movie, show the celebs in attendance, some backstage warm ups etc. Plus if you record them on Sky+/Virgin etc you can easily fast forward thru the breaks, same as you can with the Fox/Fight Night cards. I think BT have done the best job in terms of UFC coverage so far. Setanta Sports was good too.

EE customers can now get 6 months FREE BT Sport via the BT Sport mobile apps. This is due to BT taking them over. Worth noting for those who travel or don't have it already...

Is there an on demand service on the bt sport app? If so how long after the Ufc events do they put them on there to watch?

I just have you view but it should be put up after the first replay of the event, 201 is up just now, same with all the other original programme, I think TUF gets added the next day before the replay.

Events usually stay up for about half a year, so around 196, I have zero idea if this includes the BT App

• Paid Members

Mailshot this morning confirms that 'main' shows (including PPVs) will now be viewable to UK Fight Pass subscribers 48hrs after the live showing on BT Sport.

If you're someone who just has a BT Sport subscription purely for UFC, and are able to avoid spoilers for a couple of days, then has to be a decent alternative.

I mean, I get BT Sport anyway as part of my BT internet deal, but unless it's a "big" show 3-4 times a year that I'll stay up for live, it's quite often the Monday or Tuesday before I get chance to watch some shows anyway.

Mailshot this morning confirms that 'main' shows (including PPVs) will now be viewable to UK Fight Pass subscribers 48hrs after the live showing on BT Sport.

If you're someone who just has a BT Sport subscription purely for UFC, and are able to avoid spoilers for a couple of days, then has to be a decent alternative.

I mean, I get BT Sport anyway as part of my BT internet deal, but unless it's a "big" show 3-4 times a year that I'll stay up for live, it's quite often the Monday or Tuesday before I get chance to watch some shows anyway.

That is absolutely splendid news for me. When does that ruling come into effect? 

That is absolutely splendid news for me. When does that ruling come into effect? 

Fight Night 92 [Tonights Card]

Archived