UFC Re-Sign With BT | 2 Years & Half | Increase In UFC Programmin

seanz25

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So as a Sky customer who doesn't like the idea of £250 a year for UFC as BT won't let me buy through UFC's website, tough shit :(

• Paid Members

So as a Sky customer who doesn't like the idea of £250 a year for UFC as BT won't let me buy through UFC's website, tough shit :(

To be fair, if you don't like the idea of paying for something you're in a bit of a predicament. On top of that the UFC delay any PPV's on their fight pass service a while too. 

There are other options out there. If you're an EE customer they are giving you 6 months free access to the BT App, which if you get say chromecast or something comparative you can watch it on HD on your big screen. It's then £5 a month after that. 

If your contract is nearing an end and you don't want to get rid of Sky TV, simply switch your broadband and line to BT as you get Sports included in that too (or a £5 extra a month if you want it on your sky box).

Failing that, ask a friend to use their login for BT Sports as that's what I did until I switched to BT.

Still no news on the new tv deal?

Could be something im making out of nothing but i noticed in the sky sports app, in the news section theres a story on ronaldo visiting Conner mcgregor. Talks about the ufc and mcgregor.

• Paid Members

Still no news on the new tv deal?

Could be something im making out of nothing but i noticed in the sky sports app, in the news section theres a story on ronaldo visiting Conner mcgregor. Talks about the ufc and mcgregor.

Sky Sports have had a section dedicated to the UFC for years. 

http://www.skysports.com/more-sports/ufc

Just seems nobody looks at it.

Confirmed as BT for 2 years and a half. Takes them up to December 2018.

Covers every single event, the only things not airing will be the fight pass prelims.

Any shows airing before the 8pm watershed will go on the BT Sport app live.

They'll also supposedly be utilising more advert space during the premier league games BT air.

• Paid Members

Sweet. So we're even getting the Fight Pass main cards?

I'm happy with this news. I've never had a problem with BT's UFC coverage. Now if they fuck GAD off and bring back that Fighting Talk roundtable thingy it'll be perfect.

• Paid Members

The new deal looks brilliant for us UK fans. 

Basically we get absolutely everything outside of the fight pass prelims, and then on top of that any card that's broadcast before the 8pm watershed we get live access to it via the BT app. 

So glad I switched to BT last year. 

And kept the adverts in between rounds like with Boxing PPVs

If you watch a show live try and keep a 10 minute delay, then just fast forward through the adverts, unless you like looking at twitter during fights, you should be good.

Archived