Edinburgh Fringe 2016

ReturnOfTheMack

• Paid Members

Can anybody recommend another fun, middling comedy show? For my mates and that.

Specifically stand up? Or any comedy? If anything then He Had Hairy Hands is the funniest thing I have ever seen. But I've said that a bit often now, best pipe down on that one. Police Cops is supposed to be pretty decent too, hoping to catch that when it comes to Doncaster though. Richard Wilson is doing a stage adaption of an episode of One Foot In The Grave, if you liked that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just got in and found the other half has booked us some more tickets. Russell Howards doing some new material (for a fiver I'll give it a go) and she's booked us in for Les Enfants Terrible show (not a comedy but the company are always stellar).

Oh, comedy at the free fringe; go check out The Ruby Darlings if you like a smutty comedy act.

• Paid Members
eugenespeed, on 05 Aug 2016 - 07:28, said:

I'm heading up to Edinburgh for the weekend. 

Anyone else who is going during the festival season, have a good one. First time I've been up and I am bloody looking forward to it. 

Let us know if anything you'd recommend. :)

• Paid Members

eugenespeed, on 05 Aug 2016 - 07:28, said:

I'm heading up to Edinburgh for the weekend. 

Anyone else who is going during the festival season, have a good one. First time I've been up and I am bloody looking forward to it. 

Let us know if anything you'd recommend. :)

Didn't catch as many shows as I hoped. Only five. But loved them all. 

Friday: Gavin Webster: Jesus Christ's A Window Cleaner Now.

Saturday: Lee Kyle: I Came Here to Burn This Place To The Ground and Build A Table But I'm All Out of Table Making Equipment and Matches.

Radio Active

Burnistoun: Live at The Fringe

Sunday: Simon Munnery: Standing Still.

Archived