Cornette's racist rant about Muslims

ANutter

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Did anyone else read the OP in Cornette's voice?

I read everything on here in the voice of Gilbert Gottfried. I'd recommend it.

Reading anything in Gilbert Gottfried's voice makes it better. Has anybody else seen the trailer for him reading Fifty Shades Of Grey?

I personally don't care what Cornette thinks, says or has said. I don't care what most people say as its their hill to die on if they talk shite. I feel that if I was to get emotionally invested in a topic about politically incorrect things I would be incredibly miserable. So Cornette says something racist...now what? lynch him? hang him? shoot him? nah...just don't listen to him.

• Paid Members

Reading anything in Gilbert Gottfried's voice makes it better. Has anybody else seen the trailer for him reading Fifty Shades Of Grey?

Yeah, it's brilliant. It gets even better if you close your eyes and imagine that it's him as the parrot Iago from Aladdin reading it.

• Paid Members

I'm the biggest Cornette fan there is, but that anti-Muslim rant put me right off him - I un-subbed from his podcast & stopped following him on Twitter.

I'm an anti-theist:  I hate all religions equally. But his rant was just based on pure ignorance & generalisations. When he goes on anti-christian rants, he's being specific about the state of affairs in the US and more specifically Kentucky - he rants on guns laws, the creationist museum being financed by the tax payer, etc - all tangible examples of the lunacy he witnesses every day where he lives. All fair points. But his anti-Muslim rant was just pure ignorance & sweeping generalisations. I don't blame that Alice bird for leaving. She had an argument a few weeks before with him about the confederate flag, so it had been brewing for a while.

• Paid Members

For the record, I am not, nor have I ever been, a cocksucker.

I realise he might have just meant it as a generic insult, but like most evangelicals, I take things literally.

• Paid Members

No, but I will be doing as soon as possible, thanks for the heads up.

• Paid Members

Yeah, it's brilliant. It gets even better if you close your eyes and imagine that it's him as the parrot Iago from Aladdin reading it.

Does it look something like this? https://youtu.be/dGFe26H8lWg

Archived