Cornette's racist rant about Muslims

ANutter

• Moderators

Yeah Alice Radley pretty much deleted fucking anything and everything to do with her offline after posting a 3 minute audio thing of her burying Cornette's podcast listeners for having the temerity not to listen to her politics lifestyle whatever non-wrestling podcast and liking wrestling too much. Everyone came out pf it pretty shittily to be honest. Cornette's new co-host is much better, especially when he gives Lance Storm well-earned pelters at the start of a recent podcast.

ALICE RADLEY QUITS THE PODCAST - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwOGUwLkRtP6blpvbmhhTWxNZHc#

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Not as ugly as I thought she would be, but fucking hell, what a moany cow! Fed up of people only wanting to talk wrestling? Well don't present a wrestling show on a wrestling podcast site you silly bint. No one listened to your own show? Are you surprised?

• Paid Members

Question for ANutter: in your rant there you say you're surprised by Cornette's views on Muslims and one of the reasons you're surprised is because he talks about "Christian conservative cocksuckers." Just out of interest, are you saying it's cool to talk shit about Christians, but not Muslims? Apologises if I've misread your post here. For the record, I'm also an atheist. Although I'm not indifferent to religion, I think it should be fought wherever it butts against clear minded, free thinking democracy. Especially if its followers have a tendency toward violence, which seems to be a reoccurring theme within quite a few religions. But that's just me.

• Moderators

Cornette's new co-host is much better, especially when he gives Lance Storm well-earned pelters at the start of a recent podcast.

This sounds fun, I want to know more about this!

https://secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/4/6/7/467fe7cbb73b4542/jce124.mp3?c_id=11458255&expiration=1462213075&hwt=647b027d35c62c8fc9540d6434109b36

From 0:55 in. It's fucking classic.

• Paid Members

Question for ANutter: in your rant there you say you're surprised by Cornette's views on Muslims and one of the reasons you're surprised is because he talks about "Christian conservative cocksuckers." Just out of interest, are you saying it's cool to talk shit about Christians, but not Muslims? Apologises if I've misread your post here. For the record, I'm also an atheist. Although I'm not indifferent to religion, I think it should be fought wherever it butts against clear minded, free thinking democracy. Especially if its followers have a tendency toward violence, which seems to be a reoccurring theme within quite a few religions. But that's just me.

I think the point is that Cornette has ranted about the religious right (who also call themselves Conservative Christians) in the U.S - the kind of people that want to ban teaching evolution and think Obama is really an extremist Muslim, for example, and it's wacky to hear him coming out with the sort of ignorant bollocks that they'd lap up. I mean, fucking hell, it was Trump level racism.

One of the most disappointing things for me was how many wrestling news sites ignored it. I visit PWinsider all the time and I only found out about it because someone (Ian?) posted about it on here. I get that he's probably their mate, and they probably know he's not *really* like that but, still, ignoring it, it showed a real lack of integrity.

• Paid Members

Cornette's new co-host is much better, especially when he gives Lance Storm well-earned pelters at the start of a recent podcast.

https://secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/4/6/7/467fe7cbb73b4542/jce124.mp3?c_id=11458255&expiration=1462213075&hwt=647b027d35c62c8fc9540d6434109b36

Haha, brilliant!

• Paid Members

I think the point is that Cornette has ranted about the religious right (who also call themselves Conservative Christians) in the U.S - the kind of people that want to ban teaching evolution and think Obama is really an extremist Muslim, for example, and it's wacky to hear him coming out with the sort of ignorant bollocks that they'd lap up. I mean, fucking hell, it was Trump level racism..

Ah, I geddit. Ok, cheers.

Fucking hell he doesn't hold back does he  :laugh:

'Let's get #CuntyLanceStorm trending'

Fully behind this campaign.

• Paid Members

I was in tears when I first heard that Bryan Last rant on Talking Sheet.

Better still was Lance saying he wouldn't rise to it, but then posting multiple paragraphs again repeatedly calling the bloke an "Ass-hat".

What's up with the general attitude of people on this site? Some of you need to wind your necks in; quit acting like your opinion actually matters (its all subjective anyway) and get your heads out of your arse. There is a group of five or six people on here that need to reign it in a bit... Theres no need to be an arsehole to anyone who says something you dislike.

Name them.  5 or 6 names.

Archived