Bellator MMA * General News Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Page has the kind of style that i think could give some of the best fighters in the world problems. He's so unique that if anyone who has trouble figuring out his style will have issues. But then there are certain guys who will have his number. 

Fucking hell, Bellator 228 is this Saturday as well, what a mental weekend of fights.

Aye. 

For those watching on TV, it's 4 MMA cards in the space of 24 hours. First off, you have the Gallagher/Page card on CH5 on Friday evening. Then you have the Benson/Jury portion of the Dublin card on Sky a few hours later. On Saturday night, you have the UFC show from Denmark. Then in the wee hours of Sunday morning there is the Bellator show from California with Moose/Machida and the FW GP fights. 

I plan on skipping the Bendo/Jury portion of the Dublin card and the UFC card. 5 hours of MMA in 1 weekend is more than enough for me. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, jimufctna24 said:

I can't take much joy from that victory. I'm more relieved than anything. I had Moose taking the first round, and could barely separate them in rounds 2 and 3. I had it 29-28 to Moose in the end, but he was still a lucky boy. 

McKee and Pitbull were the stars of the show. 

Don’t worry Jim. The Moose brought his A game for the post-fight press conference; 

And...

54B2B00B-6CCE-4A20-BF3A-D6187FCDEEA9.jpeg

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Here’s the full thing for anyone who missed it; 

First few minutes are pretty standard and tame but it picks up from around 6:40 onwards with the Lovato stuff. “That guy looked like a horse!”. 

He’s become one of my favourite fighters to watch in press conferences and interviews. He’s got such a dry delivery to go with the accent and timing. He’s not like any other fighter. Closest comparison would be when Cro Cop would occasionally turn up in a good mood to do media and have everyone cracking up.