Bellator MMA * General News Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Moving to New York tomorrow, to focus pretty much exclusively on the MMA marketing for DAZN.

Bricking it. But, too good of an opportunity to turn down I guess!

If streaming of live sports isn’t the future, I’ll seen you soon 😂

good luck Daz! keep us in the loop!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So then, this weekend? We have Fedor vs Bader as headliner, with the likes of Pico and Jack Hager on the undercard. Bit of a shame that Mousasi pulled out, but it still should be a fun main card. 

Reminds me a bit of an early 2010s Strikeforce show. 

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members

yeh Mousasi/Lovato dropping off hurts it. I do like that Pico slots in as the co-main event though, he's in a step up fight. Corrales has only ever been beaten by Bellator's elite so it'll give us some kind of idea of where Pico is if he blows through him.

Fedor winning this seems to be a bit of a quiet storyline going into this though, considering people had been hoping he'd retire for a couple of years, for him to come back and beat Sonnen, Mir and Bader would be some statement. Wont put him in the top heavyweights in the world discussion but its another impressive notch on the resume.

• Paid Members

the last big show was on Channel 5, assumed this one would be as well, might have a horrible weeks delay though.

pretty cool inteview with Swagger, comes off as a real decent guy. Like how he says hes not shying away from talking about being a pro wrestler and being proud of that. Excited to see him fight.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Well clearly from that gif Peppa lost one fight. Maybe Coker should sign that girl and do the big rematch. 

On a serious note, I hope Fedor is OK. If you’ve got health problems the last place you want to be is locked in a cage with someone like Bader. 

Edited by wandshogun09