Bellator MMA * General News Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Few suggestions that each promotion should have thier own thread with bigger individual events getting their own space when they come about, so here's the Bellator MMA Thread.

Wand, feel free to do your previews when you can ;)

Starts with a doozy of a show too:

12813928_10208951213723807_6032038123416

Bellator 153:

Andrey Koreshkov vs. Benson Henderson - Welterweight Title Fight

Brennan Ward vs. Cyborg Santos

Henry Corrales vs. Patricio Pitbull

Michael Page vs. Jeremie Holloway

Brent Primus vs. Gleristone Santos

For a Friday Bellator show it's a real strong card. Benson Henderson gets a chance to be the first guy to win titles in Bellator, UFC and the WEC, that'd be a hell of an accomplishment.

Ward/Cyborg is gonna be violence. I imagine Ward's ultra aggressive style will bring a brawl out of Cyborg and it'll likely end with one of them (probably Cyborg) lying in a heap within 2 minutes.

Michael Page returning as well. He needs a big year, his career stops and starts but if he can put a run consistent run together he's the most likely breakout star for Bellator. This is probably a showcase before Bellator get him on the big London show in July.

Bellator's first kickboxing show air's after the show too (it was filmed in Italy last weekend), i've avoided spoilers so i plan on planning on getting on that as well.

Nice warm up for UFC 197.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Yeh, i mentioned elsewhere too but the show runs in the o2 the same weekend as the Seni Expo. So Bellator is working in conjuction with that, i wouldn't be surprised if they draw a big gate. If you attend the Seni, you might as well goto the Bellator show.

Yeh, i mentioned elsewhere too but the show runs in the o2 the same weekend as the Seni Expo. So Bellator is working in conjuction with that, i wouldn't be surprised if they draw a big gate. If you attend the Seni, you might as well goto the Bellator show.

Kinda gutted I'm away for that now, would have been a decent weekend. 

Should get a meetup going of people off here.

Bellator London prices btw from Ticketmaster:

On-Sale tomorrow from 9, if your a multimillionaire. 

Level 4 seats - the nosebleeds range from £46.25 - £277.25 

Level 1 seats - £85.25 - £277.25

Floor seats £140 - £277.25.

Edited by seanz25

I'd presume McGeary will fight the winner of King Mo v Davis. Which is happening in May.

Although I'd of thought that if McGeary was on the London card he'd main event. Being a champion and all that. So will be interesting to see if he is on the card since the main and co-main have both been announced.

• Paid Members

Can't get it the now but Coker had an image on twitter yesterday of a huge advert for the London show on the side of a building, presumably somewhere in London. Taking this dead serious by the looks of it.

It's in the city near Aldgate. I walked past it the day after the show got announced but didn't think to take a photo. They didn't hang around getting that up there!

Looks like there wasnt much of a rush for bellator tickets. Can get on the ticket site easy and theres 6 seats together in more or less every block.

Considering UFC sold it out in under an hour that's pretty dissapointing for Bellator. Not even selling plenty of seats dotted round the venue going by your 6 seats together.