The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread *MMA Edition*

Egg Shen

On 12/28/2018 at 4:32 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Look at this for a stable. Urijah Faber, Bill Goldberg and a smiling Nick Diaz! Anyone know when and where this was from? 

A43F1E96-1255-4830-9E59-5BAE5F5291A5.jpeg

Ha, my predictive text changed ‘smiling Nick Diaz’ to ‘smoking Nick Diaz’. Phones these days know too much.  

I don't remember Steve Austin being so orange and I could've sworn he was quite a tall feller and he's being loomed over by Diaz and Faber.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

w1200_h678_fcrop.jpg

mentioned on UFC 232 which Joe Rogan found hard to believe, but there's a pic of Alexander Volkanovski as a 215lb rugby league front row forward.

Wow! That's quite the difference. A bit like the difference between lightweight Anthony Johnson and the way he looked as a Light heavy weight.

• Paid Members

Whenever I hear Rogan salivating over a fighter’s physique I’m reminded of the time years ago when he kept going on about Tyson Griffin’s thick legs and arse and said something like ‘if Tyson Griffin was a girl I’d say he has a badonkadonk’. 

Pull that up, Jamie. 

al0qoj.jpg

F20EC260-8E92-4D56-A15C-513F679A2A74.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

i only ever saw it once, im gonna have to revisit it to see if its as bad as i remember.

MMA doesn't get much worse than that though does it? what a shambles. I still got excited for it though 😄

Wonder whatever became of Dawg Fight 2?