Matt Serra, Frankie Edgar, JERRY SPRINGER and Kimbo Slice;

ZX3Mj.jpg

What a stable that is!

While I'm here...

Royce Gracie and Mirko Cro Cop

AtQui.jpg

Modern day, still looking hard as fuck, Pat Smith

ekfo3.jpg

Hendo's clearly just dropped a rancid H-Bomb fart here and Chuck and Wandy have smelt it

kopG9.jpg

Matt Serra, GSP and Lee Murray, 2004

YKrip.jpg

The superfight that never was - Royce Gracie and Harold Howard

VqYy4.jpg

• Paid Members

I don't know but it'll be a pose for the Japanese press or something. I've never heard of any beef between Cro Cop and Royce behind the scenes. And if Cro Cop had put Royce on his arse like that, 1) we'd have heard about it and 2) Royce wouldn't be awake like he is in that picture. Just a bit of pissing about is my guess.

BJ 'The Prodigy' Presley and his lovely missus;

3EQ6.jpg

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

There's something rather sadly fitting about that costume; both respective phenomena in their fields with prodigious ability, both pissed away through bad decisions. I really hope Penn doesn't end his days on the bog.

Has Rogan or Dana ever spoken publically about growth hormone? Their heads are so fucking massive. When you see photos from years ago it's almost comical how different they look.

http://www.mmanews.com/joe-rogan-details-testosterone-hgh-other-drug-use-in-interview/

Stand-up comedian, podcaster, actor, martial arrist, and UFC lead color commentator Joe Rogan is well-known for being open about his drug use. It’s a regular topic on his podcast, for starters, but in a new interview with Rolling Stone, he went into further details about exactly what he takes when and why.

With regards to testosterone, which he injects weekly along with human growth hormone, Rogan says that “It’s what fighters get in trouble for, but, obviously, I’m not competing. I just like the idea that I’m cheating old age and death, although, you know, you can’t cheat it forever” The article also notes at that point that he takes Nuvigil, a stimulant officially approved for sleep disorders like narcolepsy, “if he’s dragging a little” in the words of the author.

I don't think Dana's in any position to talk about any usage. Although he has denied "juicing"

It would be the best image for the UFC's drug policy if their president was an open user, even if the usage was not used to gain a competitive advantage. Dana's voice has changed over the years as well. He sounded like a right nerd when he first became UFC president. 

danawhite.jpg

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members

Yeah Rogan of today is a far cry from the clean cut little fucker who showed up in 1997. Fair enough, it was 19 years ago. But time and natural aging doesn't make your actual head get massive, does it?

dtjq.jpg

Whenever I see pictures of Rogan in that time period I just think of Kevin Nash saying to Bischoff - "Dude, you're a fucking Ken doll. You look like a weatherman."