Don Frye

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I loved all the build-up to Frye vs Shamrock as well.

As well as the stuff Butch mentioned, Frye's fights with Gary Goodridge are also worth a look (maybe not the third one though, if you love Frye).

And his beatdown of Amaury Bitetti at UFC 9 is up there with the most brutal I've seen. Bitetti took a right hiding that night. Frye was an animal back then.

He also battered the shit out of Mark Hall in their first fight at UFC 10. Frye was crushing him so bad he was actually advising Hall to quit while he was still administering the beating. "You need to fuckin' quit". It took a Mark Coleman who was fucking massive, pumped full of god knows what and allowed to use headbutts to stop Frye's reign of terror in 96.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Well overdue. Can't wait for his speech. This also means he'll most likely be in attendance at UFC 200. So maybe he could step in and fight Brock if TBA falls out or something.

My Wet Dream is Frye vs Lesnar at UFC 200, and Frye's heavy hands dropping Lesnar but not knocking him out. While Frye is a legit wrestler, a former Sunkist Kid, Lesnar has the advantage there and he'd get on top, and yon predator would take a shellacking under those big mong hands. But this is a man who broke both his ankles and still beat a roided prime Ken Shamrock, he'd wait, get the elevator (called by the late, great godfather of MMA Jeff Blatnick [i'd actually argue the most important man in MMA history as regards getting it mainstream and Athletic Commissions onside, it's only because of Big Jeff MMA is around]), and then give him a Bitetii/Hall style beating, and Lesnar would quit through exhaustion and strikes.

Then Don would call Dana White a cunt, everyone a pussy, put his Stetson on, and walk into the sunset, as Ron Van Clief takes the American tights off Frye to go for one last turn.

Cock hard? Could cut diamonds.

I loved all the build-up to Frye vs Shamrock as well.

As well as the stuff Butch mentioned, Frye's fights with Gary Goodridge are also worth a look (maybe not the third one though, if you love Frye).

And his beatdown of Amaury Bitetti at UFC 9 is up there with the most brutal I've seen. Bitetti took a right hiding that night. Frye was an animal back then.

He also battered the shit out of Mark Hall in their first fight at UFC 10. Frye was crushing him so bad he was actually advising Hall to quit while he was still administering the beating. "You need to fuckin' quit". It took a Mark Coleman who was fucking massive, pumped full of god knows what and allowed to use headbutts to stop Frye's reign of terror in 96.

Awesome quote

Frye WAS a beast!

Archived