Welcome to the MMA Forum

Moo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put your hands in your pockets you chumps!

The fuck am I paying for access to another forum to speak to a bunch of pricks I pretend to like. Even if it does equate to about 0.000000002p a day.

Edited by seanz25

The fuck am I paying for access to another forum to speak to a bunch of pricks I pretend to like. Even if it does equate to about 0.000000002p a day.

Exactly! We get to speak to pricks that we sometimes like for fuck all in here now!  :p

• Paid Members

In all honesty, I've never been into the paid member forum. Nothing against the fine chaps...or pricks you fellas refer as haha, but I can barely muster anything of worth reading for anyone in a subject I enjoy, let alone random shit in a different forum.

I simply gave a fiver because this forum doesn't run on fucking sliced bread. There's people behind it who have to give up their time to make sure us cunts are able to talk complete bollocks about MMA.

It was the least I could do really. 

Edited by lambyUK

• Paid Members

In all honesty, I've never been into the paid member forum. Nothing against the fine chaps...or pricks you fellas refer as haha, but I can barely muster anything of worth reading for anyone in a subject I enjoy, let alone random shit in a different forum.

I simply gave a fiver because this forum doesn't run on fucking sliced bread. There's people behind it who have to give up their time to make sure us cunts are able to talk complete bollocks about MMA.

It was the least I could do really.

Absolutely. I think I've posted in Paid twice in 5 years. It's to do with me giving back for being me entertained all these years. UKFF is always my first port of call when online. Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

The mega threads need to die. If there is a big news story, it should be a thread of its own. Seems a shame that the Conor McGreggor story, that is probably one of the biggest stories of the year, is hidden away in a 2 billion page thread. By Don Frye thread was to get the ball rolling, in that if there's someone anyone just fancies talking about you should feel free to do so. This forum should be like the wrestling one.

I hope this is a place where someone just randomly posts a picture of Tank Abbot and asks "if you were gay ..." etc. Hope the MMA forum is a happening place. I'm sure Wandshogun has a load of ideas to get discussion going.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay