Balls Mahoney has passed away

AJSTYLES

To summarise Storm's statement;

Mahoney was a really friendly, open guy who always asked how I'd been. I'm not a friendly, open guy and prefer to be a crabbit cunt who doesn't give a fuck how you've been getting on, so Balls being so friendly unnerved me.

He wasn't my friend (although he probably thought he was), and he annoyed me. But, he was a wrestler so I'm sad he died.

Sincerely, 

Lance 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Lance, fuck Balls. Can't stand all this outpouring myself just because someone has died, fuck em, if they were a cunt they were a cunt, sharing needles and fucking cutting yourself to swap blood with people, probably handing out god knows how many diseases in his time he can bollocks for me he's a disgusting waste cunt.

Same with Warrior.

I'm with Lance, fuck Balls. Can't stand all this outpouring myself just because someone has died, fuck em, if they were a cunt they were a cunt

Not really the way to do things though is it? A bit of diplomacy doesn't hurt. There's a lot of shit that could be said about some recent wrestler deaths, but sometimes it's a lot better to keep things to yourself.

Advice perhaps Lance Storm should've kept in mind before he wrote that appalling excuse for a tribute.

I'm with Lance, fuck Balls. Can't stand all this outpouring myself just because someone has died, fuck em, if they were a cunt they were a cunt, sharing needles and fucking cutting yourself to swap blood with people, probably handing out god knows how many diseases in his time he can bollocks for me he's a disgusting waste cunt.

Same with Warrior.

But his problem with Balls seems to be he was loud and excitable and a bit annoying. Is that really enough to warrant that "tribute"?

Just say nothing if you didn't like him. I'm sure we all know people like that, people who are a bit exhausting to deal with, I wouldn't dream of writing anything like that about them days after they've died.

It's really not a surprise though, Lance Storm is a very very odd guy. He makes Alvarez come across as the babyface.

• Paid Members

Firstly, you don't really need to say the guy is a cunt because he's dead. You don't have to pretend he wasn't, you just don't need to say he is because he's not going to hear it and it's not the people who loved him's fault and they don't need to hear it.

Secondly, when an ordinary person dies, do we remember them as a cunt? They might not have been perfect, could have had flaws, made mistakes, or whatever. But did they cause pain to people? Make people's lives a misery? Adolf Hitler was a cunt. Raol Moat was a cunt. Differing degress but obvious cunts. What did this guy do compared to those cunts?

Lastly, Storm didn't call him a cunt. Storm didn't like the guy because he was friendly. Lance is the cunt. The other stuff in your post is bullshit you've made up. Cutting yourself up and whatever if part of the weird industry. So they're all cunts or none of them.

Cunt.

Archived