Who's in your 'Crew'?

TheLowdown1987

Who are the guys you want to have your back if fronted by some nutters in a bar? Pick  up to 6.

For me -

Hawk & Warlord - Big and bald - A terrifying prospect for any mob. They are the crews double act.

Big Bully Busick - And old hand. Seen it all before over the years. Plus you need a guy with a moustache like that, epic.

Harvey 'The Voice' Wippleman- All mouth but also action. He might be small but he isn't afraid to get stuck in. 

Ahmed - Another scary prospect until he opens his mouth sure, but he's big and black. We don't discriminate.

Rick Rude - The leader, the 'Face'. Mr cool. He runs the show and never gets run by fools in bars. Everyone is in awe of him.

AVE IT!!!!!!!! 

• Paid Members

Andre, Harley Race, Rick Rude, Haku, Brock Lesnar. Fuck it, you said "up to 6" and on the principal of what I think of that 5-piece..... I;ll stick with 5. Ohhhh..... if everyone's going to have 6 coming, then Virgil can look after the satchels.

This just reminded me of the 92 Rumble when Virgil came out at like, number 22, and Heenan immediately came out with "that's 21 one guys' bags he got to go through".

Hard to go against Andre, he'd diffuse a situation by sheer appearance. Rick Rude because if you can knock somebody out with a slap, you're 'ard. Brian Pillman was a savage street fighter, so I'll take him too. Prime Brock Lesnar could tie your arsehole in a knot, so him for sure. Haku is a no brainer. Scott Steiner rounds out the team by being not only a bad motherfucker and scary looking as hell, but can also provide entertainment during the trash talking portion of the proceedings.

• Paid Members

Austin, Pillman, Regal, Rude & Meng. Imagine travelling with that lot. You'd learn shitloads, you'd never go short of booze and pills, you'd have company at the gym, you'd hear the funniest stories and if shit got real, they'd rip peoples faces off.

Firstly, The Miz. He'd be the equivalent of Operation Human Shield in the South Park Movie.

After he'd taken a kicking, I'd go with Haku, Brock, Bart Gunn would be useful, and two big buggers for me to cower behind would be Braun Strowman (he definitely has the 'don't fuck with me' vibe and Mark Henry.

Mark Henry - He'd be my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Bischoff - Seems like a cerebral, honest bud to drink beer with. An opinion on everything. Just the right amount of asshole.

Shane McMahon - I assume I can fuck with timelines. Give me pre family man Shane. The chill pill to Easy E.

Flair - Need a vet in there. Who better?

I'll take the Dudleyz as my shit kickers. Acolytes I'm sure are worth more of a slap but D-Von and Buh Buh are probably great to knock about with if they're on your side.

I like the dynamic of this group. I didn't intend on it being a proper 02/03 era road trip either but that's what it's ended up looking like. And yeah I know they're the not all the toughest but you could answer that in one post. This is the crew I was lumbered with when the marines followed us outside ;).

Mid 80's Dynamite Kid, he was said to be the hardest little bastard ever

Big Show, Seriously who would pick a fight with him?

Any stage Brock Lesnar, see above

Natalya, Just in case you need somebody who has to apply some holds (I mean seriously she looks like could have anybodys dad)

Present day Ric Flair, so he can shout 'Whoo' everytime somebody gets hit

Archived