WWE's Best Year Since 2002?

Undefeated Steak

• Paid Members

I love Bret in the Nexus Summerslam main event. It's the briefest of cameos but damn he tries to do what he can. There was an MSG match around the time where he even did the second rope elbow. I'd have lost it if he busted that out on PPV.

• Paid Members

That segment where Edge and Orton save team WWE is absolutely incredible, as well. The building shook the hard cam.

If memory serves they're about to walk out, pause, look at each other as if to say "Fuck it" and head back to the ring, which I loved. Those little moments where you can tell what the characters are feeling/thinking.

That segment where Edge and Orton save team WWE is absolutely incredible, as well. The building shook the hard cam.

If memory serves they're about to walk out, pause, look at each other as if to say "Fuck it" and head back to the ring, which I loved. Those little moments where you can tell what the characters are feeling/thinking.

That's the ticket. And they done it without compromising on what strong heels they were as a tag team. The beat down of their co workers was simply so severe that they gave each other that almost tearful look of 'but we have to' and dived into the ring to clear house. It was an amazing moment.

I can't pinpoint a year. What I can do is pin point feuds and runs.

Smackdown 6.

Brock lesnars initial run

Ortons viper

Batistas elevation

Cenas initial rise

Return of Ecw

Rated r era

Jeff hardys rise

Jericho vs HBK

The run up to each mania

Summer of punk

Nexus

Daniel Bryan's rise

The shield

Bischoff Austin raw struggle

The HBK return

Flails retirement

• Paid Members

Yeah we can all pin point feuds and runs but this is a thread about best years. Not just people posting fucking lists of everything they've liked in wrestling for the past 10+ years without any explanation or detail.

Yeah we can all pin point feuds and runs but this is a thread about best years. Not just people posting fucking lists of everything they've liked in wrestling for the past 10+ years without any explanation or detail.

Okay mr key board warrior. I apologise for not taking it seriously and devoting myself to it like you have

Archived