Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

11 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They love putting up these Call Of Duty games for free don’t they, considering you need practically your whole hard drive to download it.

fuck i hate the fact that i get free games that i may or may not play. such an inconvenience. 

11 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They love putting up these Call Of Duty games for free don’t they, considering you need practically your whole hard drive to download it.

Psst, all games are going that way. It makes sense when games and especially things like textures are so much bigger than before, compression can only do so much and there's negative effects of that at times too.

Edited by Merzbow

17 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I don't see how one correlates with the other. "Fuck, someone offered me a free car but it'll take up all the space in my driveway!". No one's forcing you to download it.

They’re not free though are they, they come as part of a service you pay for. Still, one or two AAA games a month plus all the other benefits isn’t to be sniffed at. 

That's why I love the Epic Game Store on Pc even though I know a lot hate them. I've had tonnes of great games for free from them at no cost what so ever, finally been giving GTA 5 online a bash though them the past week or so

2 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

That's why I love the Epic Game Store on Pc even though I know a lot hate them. I've had tonnes of great games for free from them at no cost what so ever, finally been giving GTA 5 online a bash though them the past week or so

But it took hours to download and install, the fuckers!

Has anyone player Pro Evolution 2020? Only 4.99 on PlayStation Network at the moment 

I hope this is actually good, I miss the days of arcadey football games.

25 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Has anyone player Pro Evolution 2020? Only 4.99 on PlayStation Network at the moment 

It's fantastic.  On the PS4 you can load an option file too with real kits etc for the vast majority of the teams.

Battlefront 2 rumoured to be the other PS Plus game next month. Someone won’t be happy when they see that install size, especially if it’s with the added content.

If you were anything like me you were probably on the fence about Death Stranding. I wasnt about to drop the full £50 on something thats been so polarising.

Its £21.99 in Argos right now so I picked it up and enjoying it so far.

Similar bargain - Sekiro is £20 (at least it is in my local ASDA)

Games With Gold looks to be a bit of a mixed bag next month. Another Shantae game, but I hear that's the best in the series. Coffee Talk, which looks like it could be an interesting way to kill a quiet afterboon, Destroy All Humans, and Sine Mora for some Suda51 shooter action. 

1 hour ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

If you were anything like me you were probably on the fence about Death Stranding. I wasnt about to drop the full £50 on something thats been so polarising.

Its £21.99 in Argos right now so I picked it up and enjoying it so far.

Similar bargain - Sekiro is £20 (at least it is in my local ASDA)

I’ve been eager to try Senior for a while but I just haven’t got round to it. If it’s £20 in my local Asda, clearly holding out has been worthwhile. Cheers for the heads up!

Very tempted to add Sekiro to my list of games I own but will never play. 

Death Stranding is worth the knock down price too, just gotta get through that bumpy first 30 hours then the game really takes off!

2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Very tempted to add Sekiro to my list of games I own but will never play. 

Death Stranding is worth the knock down price too, just gotta get through that bumpy first 30 hours then the game really takes off!

Everybody has one of those lists. For some reason Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is on my list, which is a shame as it looks really good. 

I bought it at the same time as Battle Fantasia and Samurai Showdown Sen, but for some reason arguably the best game out of those three is the only one I've played. Battle Fantasia is a nice game as well. It's like a high fantasy inspired fighting game. The energy bars have numbers underneath them for a little faux-RPG feel. Some nice touches. Branching storylines as well if you play the story mode.