TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

Jumped on Forza Horizon 4 to get my weekly spins/credits and it's given me 200 fre VIP Wheelspins. I appear not to be the only one, and it's even happening to people that don't have VIP. 

9 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Jumped on Forza Horizon 4 to get my weekly spins/credits and it's given me 200 fre VIP Wheelspins. I appear not to be the only one, and it's even happening to people that don't have VIP. 

Lovely stuff, thanks. Forza Horizon 4 really is a superb game, but I do find the menus and abundance of options really overwhelming. Whenever I turn it on (and I’m sure more stuff has been added over time) I can never actually find or work out where to go.

Edited by scratchdj

@Chest Rockwell You weren't lying about The Marauder in DOOM: Eternal. Fucking hell, what a tedious enemy. Slogged through the rest of the game and had little fun from that point on. Not only do you have more battles with him to look forward to, but they also introduce another infuriating enemy in the Arch-vile (sp?): a teleporting/hide and seek buff totem cunt. At some point along the way I'm pretty certain the story stopped being presented as tongue-in-cheek, too. That lore was boring AF.

A massive disappointment, especially after I spent the first third of the game thinking they were going to top 2016 (which is close to perfect).

The gta server on xbox is currently down, seems that its a bit too popular 

I would love to known how much rockstar make from those shark cards

Spend real life money to get money on gta online, basically

It's up and running now 

Nba 2k20 is £2.50 on Switch at the moment? Can I just jump in and play basketball in it, or do I have to grind through all the microtransaction nonsense? 

If anyone feels like taking a complete punt, the WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition is massively reduced on both the PS4 Store and the Xbox store (£15.99-ish, I think)

I've decided to give it a try...surely it's at least playable at this point?

Funnily enough I gave WWE 2k19 a shot again last night (never bought 2k20 for obvious reasons). Tried universe mode for the first time. Played some segment which was some weird promo mini game and was not fun or interesting in the slightest. Quit that and tried and exhibition match. Laughed at how bad the Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels character models were. Two minutes in I'm put in a submission and can't work the weird spinning escape mechanisms resulting in my character submitting. 

Promptly switched off and left me longing for simpler days of Here Comes the Pain.

3 hours ago, RedRooster said:

If anyone feels like taking a complete punt, the WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition is massively reduced 

Good lord no!

Iym just put this out there. Even at the hyper inflated 25p a pop you can get 64 Freddo's for £16.

3 hours ago, RedRooster said:

If anyone feels like taking a complete punt, the WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition is massively reduced on both the PS4 Store and the Xbox store (£15.99-ish, I think)

I've decided to give it a try...surely it's at least playable at this point?

That's not that massively reduced. We were selling the deluxe for £19.99 at one point not long after launch. The game is a dumpster fire.