WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I just finished the Last of Us Remastered. I'd attempted to play it before and had sacked it off at the first encounter with the clickers because I couldn't be doing with the stealth. However, I dropped the difficulty down to Easy this time around and played through it and really enjoyed myself. The stealth was actually quite well done. 

I'm sure the ending would have had more of an effect on me had I not already known what was going to happen. Still, I might play TLOU2 in the future. 

17 hours ago, Merzbow said:

There's a new Pokemon Snap coming out on Switch!

Buzzing for this. I LOVED the original, and I'm surprised it's taken them this long to revisit the idea. My only hope is that if they do incorporate motion controls (it feels inevitable) it's not the only way to play it. 

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

Buzzing for this. I LOVED the original, and I'm surprised it's taken them this long to revisit the idea. My only hope is that if they do incorporate motion controls (it feels inevitable) it's not the only way to play it. 

I'd imagine they'd want to sell copies to people with Lites so they surely have to have an option for normal controls.  But yeah, I loved the original too and used to skip school just to play it in Virgin Megastore.

1 minute ago, Merzbow said:

I'd imagine they'd want to sell copies to people with Lites so they surely have to have an option for normal controls.  But yeah, I loved the original too and used to skip school just to play it in Virgin Megastore.

Is there no motion control whatsoever with the Lite? I'd been thinking of motion with handheld mode in mind to be honest, using the screen as a sort of viewfinder. 

• neil locked this topic