Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

I just got this in Animal Crossing, I assume this means I’ve completed the game?

4E4CA0FE-F113-449D-8F04-8851B0B79C1E.jpeg

I'm reading really great things about the FF7 remake but my impression from the demo was that it's great looking but hokey and button mashing. Any first hand impressions on here? Might as well reinvest my TLOU pt2 preorder.

Train Sim World for a tenner on XBox Live is really tempting me at the moment. 

16 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Do you have GamePass as it's on there?  I would totally get it for a tenner, maybe treat yourself to the Deluxe edition!

5 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Do you have GamePass as it's on there?  I would totally get it for a tenner, maybe treat yourself to the Deluxe edition!

Deluxe edition is £16. I'm just not sure I can get away with it this month, although with the money I'm not spending on snacks on my way home from work (due to not being at work/eating better) I might be able to afford it. 

It’s fucking ace. Remember to wave at trains coming the other way like you’re a metro link driver. 

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s fucking ace. Remember to wave at trains coming the other way like you’re a metro link driver. 

There's all kinds of mods online for the PC version. I've seen one where you're doing the old Blackpool trams. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a Metrolink one out already. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I've slidden into your DMs Jazzy

Hot diggety dog, I never thought I'd be getting so excited about going to Leeds. Well, there was that punk festival that I can't get to now. @johnnyboy you are a true gentleman. 

Forgot to mention, I will need pictures of you in a conductor's hat.  It's a particular, erm interest, yes interest of mine.

5 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I just got this in Animal Crossing, I assume this means I’ve completed the game?

4E4CA0FE-F113-449D-8F04-8851B0B79C1E.jpeg

A mate of mine has four different ones! So there's more to go.

I've got myself a Lucha mask, which I'm very happy with. There's also apparently a full-size ring you can get.

4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I'm reading really great things about the FF7 remake but my impression from the demo was that it's great looking but hokey and button mashing. Any first hand impressions on here? Might as well reinvest my TLOU pt2 preorder.

I found the demo an absolute slog. Without the nostalgia for the characters, I'd have given up even earlier than it did. Tedious, unengaging gameplay.

The ring has red and blue corners, and two neutral corners. There's also a crowd wallpaper which is animated with camera flashes etc. 

Bit late, but lockdown has meant I've finally had enough time to start Red Dead Redemption 2. I've managed to avoid spoilers since it came out. Maybe the current climate has got me paranoid, but I'm starting to worry about this cough Arthur seems to have.

Finally finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

The storyline at the end of Chapter 11 was the first time I have been shocked by a video game in a very long time - it was a proper gut punch. I really enjoyed the game and I think it will be a rare one I play New Game +