Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

17 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Looks like you'll be telling foreign animals to fuck off home with that facepaint.

Yeah, the wife pointed that out although there’s no blue in it. I had a to create a pattern to earn Bells or something 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I've seen this criticism but as a complete newbie I don't mind it. I quite like having a quick blast on it after the kids are in bed (don't fucking out of context me) just doing my chores and getting to the next stage of my islands' development. I'm currently waiting on the museum being built.

What's the deal with time travelling? I've heard people chastise the use of it. How does it work? Can you jump ahead to different seasons?Also do the tree's grow back after you chop them down?

You change the clock on your system to the next day so you don’t have to wait a whole day for the museum to be built or a feature to unlock. Then once you have everything just go back to current day and it’s all there to play.

Trees grow fruit back if shaken but don’t grow back from being chopped. Leave some stumps though as they attract certain insects.

@Keith HouchenI can't pm you for some reason, so going to post it here

Hi, I've a headset now but the seller forgot to include the wireless transmitter so I can't use it yet. If you can, please sort fifa out I'd love to play many games with you and other ukff members. I have es access and game pass

If anyone has one I can buy, cheaper the better, hit me up please and I will return the current one 

Edited by Ralphy

2 hours ago, Ralphy said:

@Keith HouchenI can't pm you for some reason, so going to post it here

Hi, I've a headset now but the seller forgot to include the wireless transmitter so I can't use it yet. If you can, please sort fifa out I'd love to play many games with you and other ukff members. I have es access and game pass

If anyone has one I can buy, cheaper the better, hit me up please and I will return the current one 

Are you on Xbox, Ralphy? My Gamertag is Pitchfader and would really like some decent folk to play Fifa with.

20 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Is WWE 2K20 still a terrible mess?

I believe so. Although I actually really like 19 and that still seems to be the version to get.

@Mr_Danger stick to the stone axe for your daily harvesting of resources. The steel axe cuts trees down, while the stone one just let's you get the wood out. Before you go chopping them go and shake them all (with a net handy in case you dislodge a wasp nest) so you can get any rogue bells and sticks down. Time Travel is generally frowned upon unless you're speed running. That's going to be trickier now that the infinite money glitch has been patched out, although speed runners will just keep playing that version. My resident services is being built, so today I'll probably be fishing, might visit a few islands using my tickets to try and get enough iron nuggets to build the campsite tomorrow, unless anybody wants to hang out later. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

4 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Are you on Xbox, Ralphy? My Gamertag is Pitchfader and would really like some decent folk to play Fifa with.

Xbox, i have added you 

2 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Although I actually really like 19 and that still seems to be the version to get.

I've been playing 18 lately (£8 from CEX), is 19 really an improvement?

34 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

I've been playing 18 lately (£8 from CEX), is 19 really an improvement?

I couldn’t say I’m afraid, 19 was the first one I’ve owned since 16.

6 hours ago, scratchdj said:

My Gamertag is Pitchfader

Cool I’ll add you!

6 hours ago, scratchdj said:

and would really like some decent folk to play Fifa with.

Oh, fair enough then. 

I've just reordered Death Stranding with the voucher I got selling it to CEX. Need a walking simulator now.

Has anyone successfully visited another person’s island in Animal Crossing? My wife tried to visit my island and it just errors every single time.

Animal Crossing has been a bit if a letdown to be honest. It's lazy, uninspiring and feels like it's not moved forward. Even graphically, it's disappointing, was it so far beyond them to be able to fully rotate the camera?

Can't have multiple even saves on an even scale? (Secondary player/s is/are at the whims of the first player. In terms of events/etc.) 

Timmy, Tommy and Tom fucking Crook can go fuck themselves the greedy Bell grabbing twats. Make this, do this, give me 30 iron nuggets that you need for other stuff so I can make my shop but you do the leg work, cheers guys. You'll be first on the campsite bonfire.

Nooks Cranny is a con job as well. The first few days they'll gobble every bell up at all hours of the day then sucker punch you with opening hours and a service charge for out of hours selling once you've served them a shop. Fuck off. 

The whole games been ill thought through and I was a big fan of the series but if we wasn't in the middle of this shite, it would be going back. Instead I'm ploughing on to see if it can redeem itself. I know I could use the time trick but it defeats the object of the game. 

@jazzygeofferz You're probably a day ahead of me. I find it a bit shit that Tom just shuts up shop to rebuild but there's no option/way to access the nook miles machine or stash bells. Also how does the island stuff work with the codes? Can I use yours to come to your island and fish/sell/shop or is there more to it?