TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

I've only played a little but it definitely feels like Fallout, more like New Vegas in it's writing style.

Finally finished Mortal Kombat. Only had 1 other beat em up with a story mode, Pokken, and the story mode was shit. I loved the MK one. Thought it was great, was going to get shift because it takes up space but will keep as its great fun. 

On 3/21/2020 at 9:25 AM, PunkStep said:

I don't think I've seen anyone talk about The Outer Worlds on here. Has anyone played it? It's by Obsidian (who developed Fallout New Vegas) and according to many is simply Fallout in space. One of my staff at work swears I'll love it if I'm a Fallout fan. 

Anyone?

Thought it felt really clunky and old school in terms of gameplay.  Not a fan, I gave up after a couple of sessions.

Strange I didn't find it clunky at all.

Ending was a little sudden and flat though imo. Extreme space capitalism was a superb idea in general though and I really liked how they incorporated Communist era style propaganda into the mix.

SKY in conjunction with Codemasters are broadcasting a stream sim of the Bharain race. Thanks to Covid 19 the real race has been cancelled.

There are a mixture of F1 drivers and broadcasters taking part in  the race.

It's also on Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports Mix.

Anyone watching? 

Edited by BigJag

Anyone played COD: Warzone? I've not played a Call of Duty game since the original Modern Warfare but saw Warzone was free-to-play and thought I'd give it a go.

I'm shit. Every other player just seems faster, has better aim and knows what they're doing whereas I'm running around like a headless chicken getting sniped everytime I pop my head out a door.

The best I've done is come 27th and that was only because I nicked a jeep and sped off everytime there was a bit of trouble. 

8 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Anyone played COD: Warzone? I've not played a Call of Duty game since the original Modern Warfare but saw Warzone was free-to-play and thought I'd give it a go.

I'm shit. Every other player just seems faster, has better aim and knows what they're doing whereas I'm running around like a headless chicken getting sniped everytime I pop my head out a door.

The best I've done is come 27th and that was only because I nicked a jeep and sped off everytime there was a bit of trouble. 

Even if you only get one kill all game, remember to teabag immediately after, it willy add to the satisfaction 

3 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Even if you only get one kill all game, remember to teabag immediately after, it willy add to the satisfaction 

What if no one else is in the house? 

8 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm shit. Every other player just seems faster

The relentless march of age I'm sorry to say. Younger players have much more time than the rest of us to get good. 

31 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Somewhere Freud is smiling.